+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 105 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1044

Thread: Why choose the intraday trading?

Member anton is on a distinguished road anton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BANGUN View Post
    I do not think it should also do it because I am a day trader just take American trading session to trade and will open a trading position at the time so no need to pay attention to continuous chart
    and when you will close the trade? I also sometimes use the technique of INRA trading day, if I depend on market situation, I will use the intra-day if the state of the market again experienced a trend, but I will use the technique of scalping when the market experienced volatile movements.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kaia View Post
    I am not the type of trader who uses the technique of intra day but, sometimes I chose intraday trading because I think the market is currently suitable for use intra-day techniques.
    Well if you understand you're not an intraday trader, you should never touch them in the first place. After all, doing something which isn't you most likely would hurt you rather than enrich you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From what I know, traders who used intraday strategy are traders who didn't have quite much time and mostly traders who
    are intraday traders only have few times to spend in forex. They could use set and forget strategy but it's more effective if
    they keep monitoring it.

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not the type of trader who uses the technique of intra day but, sometimes I chose intraday trading because I think the market is currently suitable for use intra-day techniques.

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    intraday system takes a long time since the day we also need to monitor and a little longer we wait the time is right for the position, so if we carry it too would be nice to use enough capital because it can survive many days to hold our position

Member scorpian7 is on a distinguished road scorpian7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer intraday trading because it suits me . I remain in front of the terminal for long hours and while watching so long I many times come across situations where Income opportunity arises and I try to grab the opportunity , so I like intraday trading.
    Scorpian Trader

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Why choose intraday? Because I don't have the patience to wait for days, let alone weeks or even months, for a trade to complete. It's getting my nerve waiting for so long. Intraday makes every day felt new to me.

Member overlau is an unknown quantity at this point overlau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon View Post
    Intraday trading will be good for traders who couldn't stay in front of chart for long time and usually traders who used intraday strategy
    will use set and forget so it's not affecting our emotion. It's easier to be discipline in trading with intraday method than another method
    but it's not quite effective if you couldn't make good prediction.
    What Do you mean? that if you choose Intraday is you can Go around to anywhere? and its Trading on own? is that what you mean?

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I chose intraday trading because I wanted to get a lot of experience in the trade so I really really master the trading strategies and can make the most ideal strategy and can generate profits consistently.

Member overlau is an unknown quantity at this point overlau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because this is the option used by many traders, and more effective trading on a day shift.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 105 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)