+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 211 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2107

Thread: How to Avoid Taking Profits Too Quickly and Staying with Losing Trades Too Long

Banned jasiminbd is an unknown quantity at this point jasiminbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Marketers miss one order, so will end soon, and they are some pool from which they they return to re-awaken that they market since the target hit on.so we really accept the market need to market.we denouncing the expectations go always.and that way when you see not the personality, studied in it.then it is better.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Rozy is an unknown quantity at this point Rozy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think money management is the most important thing in Forex trading.Because the movement of market moves very quickly,if we are not disciplined with money management,then we will lose our money very quickly.I experienced this several times.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abumin159 is an unknown quantity at this point abumin159's Avatar
    Thanks
    you should then set take profit and stop loss points and wait till the price hit either one of them, so at that time you close the meta trader, I need to learn discipline, you must follow the rules resolved to stop losses

Senior Member uda is an unknown quantity at this point uda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this can be possibly one of the beggist dilemma,, in the trader that whenever the see that there account are actually in profit these strive to actually shut it as soon,, as you can and once the create losse then expect months.....

Member taya.kalim is on a distinguished road taya.kalim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think money management is the most important thing in forex trading. because the movement of the market moves very quickly, if we are not disciplined with money management, then we will lose our money very quickly. I experienced this several times. every trader should learn this discipline and should follow the rules, the solution of the problem is to stick with your stop loss and TP targets and let the trade run unless it hits your targets.

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    so in outline only then I will be able to use this trade in a safe manner and if I am wrong in the open position then I will be able to use this trade in a very safe sir
    and this could make me be able to use this trade well

Member sama is an unknown quantity at this point sama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very important post . I also have a habit of taking profit early and accumulate my loosing trade . To avoid it sickness too money management is very important .

Senior Member Namul is an unknown quantity at this point Namul's Avatar
    Thanks
    A mistake traders is when you place an order so expect the market to move in this direction when some get away always.and stop immediately, you can see that your target will turn later abandoned. so I really should not blame market.We have to accept the kind of market research and it.Then it will get better.

Senior Member Shuvo Ajoy is an unknown quantity at this point Shuvo Ajoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Newbies fall in these problem, they can close their trade with huge loss but close trade with low profit. After loose huge amount they try to recover trade by trading with high volume which is so much risky. They can use stop loss and take profit in every trade to grab consistence profit.

Banned fst2012 is on a distinguished road fst2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    Recently in my bonus account i was excluded in participating in the bonus campaign program and the major reason is that i have cultivated the habit of making and taking my profits very fast and quickly in the market,so i think that we should find a way to minimize taking profits quickly to avoid being banned.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 211 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)