+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 211 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2107

Thread: How to Avoid Taking Profits Too Quickly and Staying with Losing Trades Too Long

Senior Member bilapbiswas is an unknown quantity at this point bilapbiswas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    advantageously this is one of my big problems regularize that i'm meet trading on demonstrate accounts and acquire cipher to retro****e or to win , when I hit profite I withdraw it so apace because I'm unnerved to losing it, and when I recede I strip tall inactivity for changes on activity lo I reliable a lot to criterion my emotions but didn't apply until now !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ebizsanjoy is an unknown quantity at this point ebizsanjoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex online trading when you open any trading then must you know the trade movement . So when the trade is success and give you some profit i think you don't book the small profit , because you know this trade . So wait for big profit don't hurry other wise you book small profit and other trade you make loss . You miss the opportunity earn big profit .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ammarg is an unknown quantity at this point ammarg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good post and that i suppose each bargainer ought to learn this discipline and may follow the principles, the answer of the matter is to stay along with your stop loss and TP targets and let the trade run unless it hits your targets.

Banned trishadas is on a distinguished road trishadas's Avatar
    Thanks
    We need to understand the trend of the market and we need to know that a trader must have the courage to take risk and rewards ratio. We usually cut the trade while in short profit on the other hand we continue our losses by holding the loss trade. We can avoid this situation if we could develop a winning strategy and if we follow that stickly.

Senior Member hajorim is an unknown quantity at this point hajorim's Avatar
    Thanks
    From my basic knowledge of risk aversion in the sense in which you are saying it, the best way is to calculate the market turning points because it is there that you either leave or you are left

Banned waji12320 is an unknown quantity at this point waji12320's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex forum india aik aesa unreach able business field hai jahan hamain apni khuwahishaat poori karny ka pura pura moqa milta hai aur humain bhi chahaye k hum un chances ko deserve karain aur acha profit earn karain.

Senior Member jakyvay is on a distinguished road jakyvay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is one of the biggest perplexity with the merchandiser that when the see that there account are in make they try to next it as presently as affirm able and when the get loses then act for months.

Senior Member brimkar is an unknown quantity at this point brimkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can avoid taking profits too quickly by using Trailing stop or by manually adjusting stop according to support or resistance level.And avoiding staying in losing trade can be done by watching price breakout in opposite and then close position.

Banned bipul is an unknown quantity at this point bipul's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you do not want to take profits quickly and take a big profit then you should use a lon term strategies and trading techniques. And then my suggestion is to use capital to deposit and use to bet that we are not exposed to loss or MC so quickly. That is my suggest in forex trading.

Banned Muhammad Arif is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    If a trade moves against you, as a trader you need to be willing to accept that loss just as you are willing to accept the winning trades. Since you are trading with risk capital, money that you can afford to lose, a trader must be OK with that loss as it will not affect their life style one tiny bit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 211 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)