+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 211 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Avoid Taking Profits Too Quickly and Staying with Losing Trades Too Long

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The biggest mistake we make is not to let the benefits in our business be perfect and the end that is too early to place restrictions on our income strengthens one dimension of danger. A just departed and immersion on the need to be triggered on reading the mitt. Take profit and stop loss are very good functions for trading on the Forex market, but not many traders use them. When people join this market, they are too greedy, they don't know how to control greed, they also lose their jobs and blame this work. Very important techniques and generating profits are important.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that our emotional problems, many traders, especially beginners, are difficult to control. we must look at the old trend to convince ourselves that the trend is continuing or has expired, and then decide to close or continue trading so we get maximum results. In this way you can avoid controlling yourself, at least you as a forex trader must realize that you are trading with a good plan and that the plan you make is in accordance with the targets you have set, with you controlling your self and your emotions then this will avoid it and you can get the maximum benefit for you to enjoy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The biggest drawback we do is not to let the profits in our transactions mature and the end of the embryonic logic puts an end to the temporary profit with our switch port accepting the danger situation mentioned above. A front line blocks and marks impoverishment that will be triggered on the dimensions of the mitts. The biggest mistake we make is to not allow profits in our business to be perfect and premature termination places limits on the time of income by playing the work we hold in the duplicate hazard dimension. Rights stop and focus on the need to be triggered at the right time.

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, many of us just make a little profit out of the accelerator so as not to lose money, but this line and especially if there is an explicit tendency and then you can't do that because this is the beginning of failure and out has to be a strong reason, like an area with a number of support point and must avoid this initial exit. Often, we cannot accept the losses we experience. because it's human nature not to lose. but, we must realize that in any business, the potential loss or risk must exist. To imply this in your trade, try to make the risk reward ratio as small as possible, look for bigger profits and stop smaller. We must accept the nature of the market and learn it. Then everything will get better.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dede oioi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think patience varies from man to man and now one day we want to make money very quickly in a short time and do not want to face loss, it is human nature that does not accept loss and feels happy when making a profit, but it depends on we that we are also patient on profit and we must build patience to face losses too. This is an open and world wide business for traders who provide equal opportunities for traders to gain knowledge and experience so that everyone can trade and take action in accordance with market conditions so taking a little profit and covering a little loss is the best to stay old long in this business

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To avoid taking advantage too quickly, we must learn to understand how the forex market works; when I start trading I will open a position and after I see the market move against my direction, I will immediately exit the position just to find out later that the market really likes my position if I wait so I don't understand how the market works so beginners are always advised to learn to understand the market. It's simple, just follow the system or strategy that you test the effectiveness and accuracy of the signal before you use it as a system or trading strategy on your actual account. and use money as far as you want to lose it, so you won't feel burdened and can trade more calmly and confidently.

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To avoid taking advantage too quickly, we must learn to understand how the forex market works; when I start trading I will open a position and after I see the market move against my direction, I will immediately exit the position just to find out later that the market really likes my position if I wait so I don't understand how the market works so beginners are always advised to learn to understand the market.
    It's simple, just follow the system or strategy that you test the effectiveness and accuracy of the signal before you use it as a system or trading strategy on your actual account. and use money as far as you want to lose it, so you won't feel burdened and can trade more calmly and confidently.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The only way you can avoid this is to stop losses on trading. When your trade generates several benefits, you increase trade stop loss and protect your profits. If profits increase then you also rise again to stop the last loss when your profit margin matches and take profits.
    To take advantage and to make a lot of money with it we need to make a good strategy and with a strategy we can go more and more advanced in it and by Forex we can move more forward in life too.

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most importantly, I need to say that you really give a lot of things to your relationship in your mind. I say mouldness that, your thinking shook up useful for me to inform statesmen because I was confusing in this entity before. And now, I hope I can become a capable solon whenever I arrange a cover for my trade.
    If we have the right analysis, it will be beneficial. if anyone will experience a loss. We all know that forex has a high risk and may not be suitable for everyone. so we must have something in our system that can reduce risk and keep ourselves protected like using stop loss in our position

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most importantly, I need to say that you really give a lot of things to your relationship in your mind. I say mouldness that, your thinking shook up useful for me to inform statesmen because I was confusing in this entity before. And now, I hope I can become a capable solon whenever I arrange a cover for my trade.
    if we have the right analysis, it will be profitable. if anyone will experience a loss. We all know that forex has a high risk and may not be suitable for everyone. so we must have something in our system that can reduce risk and keep ourselves protected like using stop loss in our position

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 211 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)