+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeh trader ki needs par depend karta hai aur isliye journal jaisi cheez banayi gayi kyoki umein aapko apni strategy ka stop profit aur target mil jata hai magar kayi log completely risk reward par yakeen karte hai aur agar 1:3 ki ratio se hum trade lagate hai to jab tak target ya stop hit nahi ho jata hum trade ko open rakhte hai aur kayi traders ek target complete hone par position ko trail karte hai dossre target ke liye ya pehle target ke hit hone par breakeven aur doosre target ke hit hone par pehle profit ko trail karke teesre target ke ya trailing position ke hit hone ka wait karte hai aur yahi sabse badiya tareeka hai trading aur profit ko maximize karne ka.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coramel For This Useful Post:

socer (2020-07-14), VGA (2020-07-12)

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no such limitation. I also have some trades open three months ago. And one of my friend has hold his position more than two years. So i think there is a no such limitation. But if your getting a negative swap for the trade you will loose a lot over time. Foreign exchange analysis is so much important to open a long position. a investor can simply earn good profit Forex trading. It can stay for years but you must seek profit and not loss. In case we want to learning with hard maybe we will get success in this business, we dint need learning from other trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sariketa For This Useful Post:

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trade position can be left open for as long as we want to so long as it is making profits for there is no reason to keep a position open if it is losing and losing more, it can be for a week, a month, a year or even years to come. There are those traders that prefer to do it long term and open long trades and let them tun until their target is reached. A position can stay open as long or as short as possible, it does not affect its trading in any way, some prefer to take long trades as long as a month, months or even years, i prefer on the other hand to make short trade like for hours or a day maximum so that i can save time and at the same time make more.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frisfx For This Useful Post:

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trade position can be a short or as long as you wish it to, you are sorely responsible for that trade and if has not reached where you wanted it to then it can stay open for years or seconds depending with what you want with it, i try to keep mine a few hours open as long as my target profit is hit am good to go and am content with it up to the next time i trade. we can keep the trade open for the long time it is totally depend on our strategy to trade so if you have taken the trade with the trend of the pair then you can keep your trade open for the long time so that you will gain good profit from your trading

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeh hmari marzi hai hm jb tk marzi order ko open rkh skte hain chaho tu ek minute me band kr do chaho tu ek saal bnd na kro order ko is me koi pabandi hai lekin swap accounts me zayada dher order open rkhne se interest charge hota hai lekin agar ap swap free account rkho jo k specially Muslim community k liye hota hai us ne na apko interest pay krna parta na hi apko interest receive hota hai.

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that I was very happy with a scalping system, so not too long to open and close trading positions. Gains from a scalper is easier to analyze and control the emotions. in addition to the rebate which is derived from our accounts are also more and more, As long as we know the rules then it's just nice meals.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can keep our position open as long as we want, and as long as we have margin to maintain all the positions. We can keep it open when we have positive position, then we can keep it open as long as we want until we close it. But if we have negative position, then we will need to have enough margin to maintain it i think there is no limit and you can trade open for long time and its depend on your capital and i think long wait can finish your account we have to take result soon and work on news is best learn the news and make planning and trade on forex then take result on it and forex with planning and strategy is best working and we can make good profit from forex easily with learning.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can keep our position open as long as we want, and as long as we have margin to maintain all the positions. We can keep it open when we have positive position, then we can keep it open as long as we want until we close it. But if we have negative position, then we will need to have enough margin to maintain it i think there is no limit and you can trade open for long time and its depend on your capital and i think long wait can finish your account we have to take result soon and work on news is best learn the news and make planning and trade on forex then take result on it and forex with planning and strategy is best working and we can make good profit from forex easily with learning.

Trusted Member Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,753 Times in 2,958 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Today market analysis
    You will earn more money if you will follow my views,because I have posted this after checking the previous routine oaf daily time frame of H1,H4 clearly. some traders use fundamental analysis, other use indicators or supports and residences , believe on your own strategy.
    This is very risky investment. According to my limited knowledge the investors should wait and see the every aspects of the market. The investor checks the actual worth of the stock in the market.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also still have one position on the euro / usd since november last year. I still hold. because I believe, one day will surely rise again. difference, the account I have is swap free. most importantly, we are still a large margin. there seems no limit on how long we can let our trade position is still open. My experience had opened trading for 2 months and closed it after a profit, so long no problems.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)