+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 200 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 1994

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes it is true, is scalping it will be able to get very good results for that really have the ability and good emotional control. but for starters, according to scalping it would be very risky. moreover scalping always use a fairly large lot, so I do not think beginners are advised to use scalping strategy except in the learning process.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Ladenboys is on a distinguished road Ladenboys's Avatar
    Thanks
    Why not?But in long term trade its really important to make a huge analysis before open any trade.Especially if you want to keep your trade open for a year then its really really important to make a deep analysis that what could happen to your targeting economy in a year.Use all of your strong instrument.Read more and more article.Then place your order.
    And never forget to invest a huge one and never forget to set your SL wider.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member goodbye_love is an unknown quantity at this point goodbye_love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes no limitation to any time we let our trade open
    but swap Hikll of profits
    I see Scalping leads excellent results

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    What do you inform in this forum about the open position while I can not provide a safe period of time until a few years because of my own until now had never experienced as you have so I can not explain it and I thank you for the information

Member parlin is an unknown quantity at this point parlin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can hold our trading position until whenever we want or as long as the rules of the broker in question. of course if we do that we must consider when we lose our position should be set aside so that they could withstand losses. but it's better if you're lucky we close trading positions

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bhagawanta View Post
    i think its depend of our trading caharacters and strategy,we are the long term traders or the short term traders..and its deppend on our decicion and strategy that we made,how long is the best to makes a profit..so we have to calculate all of the factors including the risk!!thats my opinions,thx.
    each trader has a different style in their trade if you are a scapling then you will open trading positions 10 to 15 minutes, but if you are a day trader may be more than 1 hour or even 2 hours

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think its depend of our trading caharacters and strategy,we are the long term traders or the short term traders..and its deppend on our decicion and strategy that we made,how long is the best to makes a profit..so we have to calculate all of the factors including the risk!!thats my opinions,thx.

Banned gandhi is an unknown quantity at this point gandhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah right, I think it depends on each trader and market conditions at the time when you are a long term trading system, then you can hold the position for several months, and in accordance with the market conditions as well

Member waqasma is on a distinguished road waqasma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually it depends on your account margin, if you have more margin you can keep a position open for long time. as far as i trade in Forex market i never close my entry until it hits tp or sl because everything is calculated according to my money management which is very important in trading.
    Patience is Money

Member mondemonde is on a distinguished road mondemonde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi everybody,
    there is not a time to close a precise order, but you can specify TP (take profit) or ST (stop lose).
    as you can close a order at any time but if you were losing it will close with a loss, and if you are winning it will close with a profit.
    good luck to everyone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 200 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)