+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 200 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 1994

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    I see no rule to any experience we let our dealing lawless. provided we score a fresh slip to drink the floating. but I anticipate that it is not an impressive trading strategy, in fact we've been healthy to enveloping our occupation if it is gain and turn dealings again to garner writer acquire....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kharisma is an unknown quantity at this point kharisma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think this is depend the strategy on we use in our trading if we use long term trading
    we can hold that more than one week but if we just daily trade we can close in that day too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    in trading forex, I do not have a good psychology, so often I can not take a decision accordingly. especially when I have a position open for too long. it makes me more and can not think properly. therefore I do not have my position openly membiatkan too long, I always use SL and TP limitation that is not too much, so my position is not open too long.

Banned malkoumx is an unknown quantity at this point malkoumx's Avatar
    Thanks
    The deal remain open for a maximum of two months and you then Bglgaha, but the deal if more than twenty-four hours will be charged a commission take brokerage company, and every company takes a commission of certain but a few, but there are some companies do not take these commissions.
    good luck my friend.

Member mare is an unknown quantity at this point mare's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can keep the deal open any duration you want as capital that you have. That is closed or when the account has been margin Cal then the deal will be closed automatically.There are some traders who trade in the long term their deal remain open for several months.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no restriction of timing to keep your positions open, you can keep your positions open for unlimited time period. If you want to keep your positions for a longer time you should choose the swap free accounts so that swap charges can be avoided.

Member contil is on a distinguished road contil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you hold a position open for anything and there is no time limit .. which are required in order that our position will not be closed automatically is contained in the equity trading account you are able to hold the floating negative that may occur in your trading account ... Do not forget also swap .. when you activate the swap will be subject to regular andajuga swap itself.
    By the way why do you ask that??? As if there is an advantage if the hold position for years without clossposisi open????

Banned alimartono is an unknown quantity at this point alimartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think if a trade is done completely and not think something is easy, to get an open position does not require a long time.

Member Mars is an unknown quantity at this point Mars's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can keep our position open for a long time but we should not receive enough profit from our investment, it is just like you deposit your money into a bank account to get their interest as your profit which will not enough for a person who have no gib capital to deposit. so my conclusion is you can invest your extra money to buy Gold without taking much leverage, to get a better profit than we shall receive from our bank.

Junior Member nimara is an unknown quantity at this point nimara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that there is not time limitation for the remain open trade. but i think also this is not so active trading style , in fact we have been able to stop our trading if it is realize and unobstructed transaction again to acquire many realize

+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 200 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)