+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 200 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1994

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know for another traders but if me, I won't leave in open position for more than a day because I am day trader. It's too risky for me to leave open position for more than a day except if it is necessary and I am so sure if the profit can be bigger. If condition is floating minus so I prefer to cut loss it or setting Stop Loss than I should hold position for more than a day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zayan is an unknown quantity at this point zayan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is totally dependent upon the capital amount that you have in your account and how much you are ready to loss this will determine the position to remain open for that matter and you are the yourself best judge that how much you can loss in this business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yassoo011 is an unknown quantity at this point yassoo011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not see such a note of before, but I think that there is no period for closing the deal no matter how long
    it opened and you can ask customer service company Insta Saalmonak the possibility of whether or not this

Senior Member khaled257 is an unknown quantity at this point khaled257's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The international foreign exchange market provides opportunities for deriving high-yield and high-risk profit from currency rate fluctuations

Member afiv is an unknown quantity at this point afiv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how to use a bonus that we get through the post so that we can use the actual trades???? thanks all

Senior Member dennyandre is on a distinguished road dennyandre's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading market is open 24 hours a day and 5 days a week. It is a very long period of time. Arguably the market which is open on without any rest or sleep. For traders, this would be great fun. Because they are likely to double the advantage at any time. op when you can start the morning or in the evening adjust your strategy.................for this time you can use scalping strategy guys.. but please be carefull.

Junior Member rajakhulna27 is an unknown quantity at this point rajakhulna27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think so there is no limitation any time . We let our trade open , provided and we have a strong margin to hold the floating . I mean that is not an effective trading strategy , in fact we have been able to close our trade if profit and open trade again to earn more profit.

Banned ardi_anduk is an unknown quantity at this point ardi_anduk's Avatar
    Thanks
    intention to open a position how long? Depending ITU Dari tradernya Alone, Acute an intraday trader may be only 24 hours Only, unlike New Articles The Swinger many month could open orders

Senior Member munna khan is an unknown quantity at this point munna khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if it shows good profit, but few instruments like gold and silver are proven to give handsome returns in long term and those do not know trading can take advantage of this appreciation.

Senior Member lionfx is an unknown quantity at this point lionfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    provided that you have available edge your place can be start even if the couple shifted for a large number of pips if you are not using tp and sl your place can't be shut without your authorization except by the edge call or when the Foreign exchange industry is over and there is no more agents

+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 200 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)