+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 200 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1994

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Banned muamar is an unknown quantity at this point muamar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Rain View Post
    how long we can have a position open?? well my answer is, before u trade, u have to figure out where u put take propit and where u put stop loss, by knowing this 2, your entry will know the finish, thats why we have to think all aspect before enter the market, some traders know how to entry, but dont know how to exit from market.
    this, of course we can do when we have to understand how trading is good, and we can get if we are serious in studying forex so do not be afraid to spend the time to learn forex as I'm sure we'll get a good profit if we can learn forex correctly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Hidden Rain is an unknown quantity at this point Hidden Rain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how long we can have a position open?? well my answer is, before u trade, u have to figure out where u put take propit and where u put stop loss, by knowing this 2, your entry will know the finish, thats why we have to think all aspect before enter the market, some traders know how to entry, but dont know how to exit from market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mamunga is an unknown quantity at this point mamunga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, no issue. I also still have one place on the european / usd since oct in past season. I still keep. because I believe, one day will absolutely increase again. distinction, the consideration I have is in trading requires no cost. most of all, we are still a huge margin.

Senior Member alif ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point alif ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also have one position on the euro / usd since november last year. I still hold. because I believe, one day will surely rise again. difference, the account I have is swap free.

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    as soon as you think that it is going upward.

Banned getrich1985 is an unknown quantity at this point getrich1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that it depend on each trader, for me i usually open a position and close this position in short time, i never keep a position overnight, i want to protect my account before think to make profit here.

Member shepon93 is on a distinguished road shepon93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kaji View Post
    I see no limitation to any time we let our trade open. provided we have a strong margin to hold the floating. but I think that it is not an effective trading strategy, in fact we've been able to close our trade if it is profit and open trade again to earn more profit....
    How long we can have a position open?
    I have previously kept a position open for around a month and never faced any issue except my trade was stimulating some swap fee. But is there any time limit we can keep our trade, say can i keep my trade open for few years?

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amit khanna View Post
    we can keep our trade open for the period we want to carry,there can be swap fee and margin call for carrying our trade.but this does not seems to be good trading strategy,one should close a trade when there is profit,
    i think we should always trade with money management and always use take profit and stop loss in your trade .use proper money management and never try to trade blindly in forex market .if you are gambling then you can not earn.

Senior Member infoworld is an unknown quantity at this point infoworld's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on broker but we are allow to have our position open as long as we want and as long as you have the account margin to sustain the position as the system will close our position if we should go beyond the allowed margin on account

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai long term aapne apni trade open kari hai to mere khayal se achchi baat hai, aapne 1 month tak apna order band nahi kiya, to aisi trading bhi hum kar sakte hai, forex mein order jitni der chahe utni der open rakh sakte hai, chahe aap 1 saal order band na kare, lekin aise order ke liye monthly chart ka use karna hoga.
    mery khail ma hamain ak month sa ziada trade open nh rakhni cahiyay.kyu k market ka trend bi kabi bi change ho sakta hai or hamain loss ho sakta hai.hamain maximum ak month tak trade open rakhni cahiyay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 200 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)