+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 200 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1994

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Member ariv is on a distinguished road ariv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sayem View Post
    Its depend on your position and specially equity. Forex is a big and aslo risky platform. anytime can fall here and any time can rise. so if you take lower risk on your trade then you can safe more then long time in this risky platform.
    I agree, I prefer to open and close positions within a single day. all my transactions completed in one day, then I go work on other things first. if the position is right and the price is in a trend that's good but if there is a reversal so fortunately we did not actually get a loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its depend on your position and specially equity. Forex is a big and aslo risky platform. anytime can fall here and any time can rise. so if you take lower risk on your trade then you can safe more then long time in this risky platform.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Jatal is an unknown quantity at this point Jatal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can keep your position until you earn a profit on month, six month and one year, no time and no broker can stop you position just if you have no enough money but you get a message before the broker close your position it's call margin and if you add money to your account you can keep it more time.

Junior Member HENDRA is an unknown quantity at this point HENDRA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pandit View Post
    because then my account 100% save.
    Nice Master
    But not everyone is like Master with Trading 100% safe,
    Most traders like me "high risk high return" maybe you're the only one trader as saying that trading 100% Safe

Senior Member omenosbourne is an unknown quantity at this point omenosbourne's Avatar
    Thanks
    we can not open a position with too much time, for a long period of trading is usually only open position up to 1 month, and even then analysis must really have a high accuracy. and we will be hard to calculate the resilience of our capital. because the range of movement of the price of a pair always changing.

Senior Member pandit is an unknown quantity at this point pandit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    How long we can have a position open?
    well,
    its a nice question. i think all trader confused for this. but i open position end of the week, because most of the time new week market trend change. if i keep my position then must be use stop loss and nice take frofit key. because then my account 100% save.

Senior Member chintia is an unknown quantity at this point chintia's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is no limitation, we can open our position as long as we want, the big player who trade using big capital, they often keep their position open for months, maybe for years also, they always use longterm trading

Junior Member HENDRA is an unknown quantity at this point HENDRA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have already kept a position open for around a month and never faced any issue except my trade was charged some swap fee. But is there any time limit we can keep our trade, say can i keep my trade open for few years?
    when I
    Never open the position up to 1 month, maybe every trader trading using each method there is a daily, weekly, monthly,
    So not so Problem
    Just how comfortable with trading trading daily, weekly, monthly, each trader's choice

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i think we can really have a position open for as long as we really wanted provided we can get a clear signer and the best confirmation to the direction we are hoping the market to go and sine the market is moving in our direction we really still have to be at the profit side

Banned aliv is on a distinguished road aliv's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly before trading and open positions have been determine where the take profit and stop loss, so you will not lose too, because the loss due to incorrect detection of stop loss was found.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 200 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)