+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 200 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1994

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Banned rofiq is an unknown quantity at this point rofiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    As long as you want but if you are in loss and your capital not support then better to quit. If your signal provider strong and you believe it will return to good profit then you can go long as you want. But my opinion better to take profit in time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newbies1982 is an unknown quantity at this point newbies1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now i just using 2% from my balance to make trading, but if i trade with scalping system using 5 % only. I prefer make my balance than make high profit but risk for my balance

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member capitar is an unknown quantity at this point capitar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started learning about forex trading by the demo account and read a few books about forex from my friends it really brings some knowledge. I'm trading with a demo account and from it I get the basic knowledge

Banned blackjack is on a distinguished road blackjack's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't advice you to let your position open, you should place your orders of take profits and stop loss before open and deal, then don't worry about the price, you may make profits, and if the tread is against you, you won't get margin call, you will lose some money at stop loss .

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are no limit. It totally depends on your total capital. As much as your capital , mainly the equity can hold the negative balance for your open order, it remains open, and for the positive floating, no need to say that :P

Member real000 is an unknown quantity at this point real000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I mean You may have heard the adage, "if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. ... currency pair selection, plan how long you want to hold your positions: minutes, hours, or days. ... having open positions at 5:00pm Eastern Time may incur rollover charges.

Banned vaibhav thakur is on a distinguished road vaibhav thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    this thing depends not only on our will but also how much balance or equity we have as if there are chances that trade will go below our limit we must close it early but if the amount in our account is sufficient then we left it open for as much as we want it will surely give us profit later.

Senior Member kaisar is an unknown quantity at this point kaisar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've never done it my trade stays longer than 1 week, but there are some brokers will allow for it. and when you do that open orders in a very long time, you will lose the opportunity to gain a lot of profit, and if your analysis one can cause loss occurs. and of course is very detrimental.

My suggestion should be done in a single trading day. it is more effective to achieve a good profit

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually your trades should remain open for as long as neither your stop loss nor your take profit has been hit and the your trade setup which is your reason for interring the trade in the first place is still valid for your strategy.

Senior Member investor forex is an unknown quantity at this point investor forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    it depends on you and your forex funds also. Major thing it also depend on your trading behavior. it you have a lot of forex funds then you can have a forex trade for nmonths also. but if there is lack in controlling emotion when you trade forex all is then depends on you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 200 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)