+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 200 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1994

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can leave my position in kedaan open for anything, as long as I have put a stop loss and take profit. because it would be restrictions that will secure our position is open. because it is very important for us to always use the TP and SL are to maintain our accounts, so we do not have to be afraid if you want to let us open position in a long time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned onomowam is an unknown quantity at this point onomowam's Avatar
    Thanks
    The most of the times the times frames may determines how long we can opened a positions, if it is the 5 minutes times frames, you better sit down to watches yours trades or if it is 15 times frames sit down within 2 hours and make your money and close the position. but if it is hours it can take a very long times !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member drpt51083 is an unknown quantity at this point drpt51083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no limitation the position may still open for along period of time as it is not face any drop that will reach to margin call thus your account will become zero so you should be very careful about that to prevent losing money

Banned otang is an unknown quantity at this point otang's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rofiq View Post
    As long as you want but if you are in loss and your capital not support then better to quit. If your signal provider strong and you believe it will return to good profit then you can go long as you want. But my opinion better to take profit in time.
    i find the information you are saying about s long as you want, but if you're in a capital loss and you do not support it is better to stop if the signal is strong provider and you're sure it will be back to a good profit then you can go as long as you want but I think it is better to take advantage of the time paramount to becoming a trader we are obliged to keep the emotions or control it so that we can always trade in the act safely

Banned preya is an unknown quantity at this point preya's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't see no constraints at all times, when we allow that open trade. We have a strong side to keep the liquid. However, I believe that this is not an effective commercial strategy, in fact, we had to close our trade is a victory for free trade and earn more profit.

Member want2brich is an unknown quantity at this point want2brich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can open a position and keep this position for long time, it depend on market moving, leverage and lot size, capital. But i am sure that you will keep a position longer if you have big capital, i advice you to use stop loss and take profit.

Senior Member juragan is an unknown quantity at this point juragan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would wait until I got the advantage, maybe two or three hours I would leave the position open, when it's more than that I would shut it down even if I experience loss. because I'd rather sleep soundly. and do not think that I deserve floating.

Senior Member antibanned is an unknown quantity at this point antibanned's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ichsan234 View Post
    the question is not how long we put the position, if it determines long open positions using the time then we will never know, and if we determine that we will not know when we close our position in a state of loss or profit. therefore I suggest you put the stop loss and take profit are useful for automatic closing our position when we get lost we can receive or we close when we reach profit targets that we set. Good luck, always trying.
    how long we open our position, the answer is, depending on the trading style that we use.
    day trading, swingers, or scalper
    a swinger can hold positions for weeks, of course with a great profit target

Member onjon is an unknown quantity at this point onjon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As i find out very little limitation to help you anytime you help much of our swap opened. granted now we have a very good border to cling that floating. though It looks like that should be no productive buying plan, the reality is we have been allowed to similar much of our swap if make money and even opened swap repeatedly to help you get paid a
    lot more make money....

Senior Member ichsan234 is an unknown quantity at this point ichsan234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the question is not how long we put the position, if it determines long open positions using the time then we will never know, and if we determine that we will not know when we close our position in a state of loss or profit. therefore I suggest you put the stop loss and take profit are useful for automatic closing our position when we get lost we can receive or we close when we reach profit targets that we set. Good luck, always trying.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 200 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)