+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 200 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1994

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Member sind is an unknown quantity at this point sind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Somehow I feel that the more turnover or the number of the trade sharpens the skills of the trader and better chances of making good profit. The longer we hold the position the capital is locked and subjected to the ups and downs of the profit or losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mithunkhan is an unknown quantity at this point mithunkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    We've by now held a posture open up had to have a month and never challenged virtually any problem other than my personal business seemed to be incurred a few change payment. However possibly there is any moment control you can hold our business, declare should i hold my personal business open up with regard to couple of years?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ismal is an unknown quantity at this point ismal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would hang on until I got the benefits, maybe two or three time I would keep the place start, when it's more than that I would closed it down even if I encounter reduction. because I'd rather rest well. and do not think that I are entitled to sailing.

Banned hitcola is on a distinguished road hitcola's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think that there are any limits to the account. you can leave the account opened as you want, but you account capital should have a higher deposit in order not to be kicked out of the market by the margin call

Banned dejaplux is an unknown quantity at this point dejaplux's Avatar
    Thanks
    The length of time that we can get an actual order position is not limited as long as the position is still open our order we restricted the stop loss and take profit so actually I can not worry about it because of the amount of funds that will be around long guarantee open positions are open continuously

Banned niloyraj is an unknown quantity at this point niloyraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think is a problem. However, I have one specific location around the dinar or usd because not too long ago autumn. I save anyway. just because I think that at a given moment want to really surge protection again. distinction, the bank account, we are actually completely free trade. Remember, I am a significant lead.

Junior Member markotikk is on a distinguished road markotikk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    हाय
    आप लंबे समय के रूप में अपने खुले स्थान रखने के रूप में आप चाहते हैं वहाँ खुले स्थानों पर प्रतिबंध नहीं है, लेकिन आप स्वैप मुक्त खाता होना चाहिए
    रात ब्याज से बचने के लिए. मुझे आशा है कि आप लोगों को वास्तव में विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार का आनंद ले रहे हैं.
    Success on Forex is a Triumph of Intellect!

Senior Member toppor is an unknown quantity at this point toppor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    haan bhai agar humare pass jayda bada capital hai, to hum apni trade ko kafi long term ke liye open kar sakte hai, lekin main itna janta hoon, ki agar aapko achcha profit long mein mil raha hai, to wo le lena chahiye, trend kabhi bhi long term mein change ho sakti hai.
    bhai acha capital hone se trader acha profit kama sakta hai trader ke pass acha knowledge hona to profit kamana uske liye jyada mushkil nahi hai bhai mehnat karne se acha knowledge aur experience gain kiya ja sakta hai

Senior Member Ahmed Farag is an unknown quantity at this point Ahmed Farag's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't wait too long for the price. no one should let his trade open for long period of time like a year , that is a long period of time and if you already make a good profit why don't you close the trade and take your profit. if you waited longer the price may reverse and take the profit from you

Senior Member babu_iiml is an unknown quantity at this point babu_iiml's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you can long time can have a position open to you forex trade it's depend your trade and your strategy so you can take profit and stop loss apply and earn money and lone time have take position and trade to forex trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 200 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)