+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 200 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1994

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Banned fxpiper is an unknown quantity at this point fxpiper's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you can long time can have a position open to you forex trade it's depend your trade and your strategy so you can take profit and stop loss apply and earn money and lone time have take position and trade to forex trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned safinova_iuk is an unknown quantity at this point safinova_iuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Along with lingering bands and candl esticsk i also use some custom indicators for trading medium term positions. So its always good to use a combination of twoor more indicaotrs to just confirm the trend .So its always goof to use a combination of two or more indicators to just confirm the t5en

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jhonky is an unknown quantity at this point jhonky's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have seen a few of them pay attention to the asset and the balance account. They were so surprised to learn that some people keep track of daily activities because they do not understand how that is linked to the opening win a position.

Member shamim3040 is an unknown quantity at this point shamim3040's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually i am a new trader in forex.I keep position one or two days.Actually i do not open my trade for long days.
    I have a experience that i open a trade for 5 days then i close it.

Member amit khanna is an unknown quantity at this point amit khanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes one can keep his position open till the time there is sufficient balance in your account and your trade is safe by the equity back up in your account.

Member freedom is an unknown quantity at this point freedom's Avatar
    Thanks
    most of the time the time frame may determine how long we can open a position, if it is 5 minutes time frame,
    you better sit down to watch your trade or if it is 15 time frame sit down within 2 hours and make your money and close the position.

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bhagawanta View Post
    i think its depend of our trading caharacters and strategy,we are the long term traders or the short term traders..and its deppend on our decicion and strategy that we made,how long is the best to makes a profit..so we have to calculate all of the factors including the risk!!thats my opinions,thx.
    each trader has a different style in their trade if you are a scapling then you will open trading positions 10 to 15 minutes, but if you are a day trader may be more than 1 hour or even 2 hours.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always depend on the trade market conditions at the time I do the trade. when the market is showing good conditions for me, then I think I can trade and open position for a long time. but of course I always use trade restrictions to me. ie using the SL and TP in each position, so even if I open a position for a long time, it will remain a safe position.

Banned abiodun is an unknown quantity at this point abiodun's Avatar
    Thanks
    as for me i think we can always have our position open for as long was we really wanted provided the market is trending in our direction and we are in total control of the market until our target have been hit

Banned heru is on a distinguished road heru's Avatar
    Thanks
    we can have an edge open for work. we tend to may use an area open for work . we will simply use a location open for work. you'll be able to simply contain employment open for work however we tend to should use caution in gap a trade position as a result of if we tend to area unit wrong in Associate in Nursing order contrary to the position and direction of the trend then we'll be an enormous loss, thus here it's necessary to own smart analytical skills.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 200 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)