+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 200 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1994

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Senior Member javed123 is an unknown quantity at this point javed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    simply no limitation in order to at any time we allow our buy and sell start. supplied we now have a substantial perimeter to hold on to your floating. When i however maintain. simply because In my opinion, one day will definitely rise all over again. distinction, it really obviously that your place is usually opened due to this time frame. If this isn't talked about you possibly can stay start your own buy and sell regarding unlimited interval.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ayesha faizan is an unknown quantity at this point ayesha faizan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I see no confinement to whenever we let our trade open. gave we have an in number edge to hold the coasting. anyway I feel that it is not a viable trading methodology, actually we've had the capacity to shut our trade in the event that it is profit and open trade again to win more profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kuku9088 is on a distinguished road kuku9088's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are trading in future then there is time frame for these trades otherwise if you are trading in open no time limit is here. Beside of time limit if you want to earn some good profit then please try day trading which is th best trade system according to me.

Member Ary Baskoro is an unknown quantity at this point Ary Baskoro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can open your position forever, if you type long a trader, then it has become commonplace for you ...
    But keep in mind, there will be a cost of stay / swap for the position you leave it open for a few days. Be thankful, that in instaforex, we do not need to pay the fee, because we can eliminate that option ...
    Forex will not understand you, if and only if you want to understand it first.

Member FPK is on a distinguished road FPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if you like than you open you trade is more than 2 months if you capital available . i am don't see any type of terms from opening order . you can live open any trade for unlimited time . when you see now your trade into profit than close you trade .

Senior Member themasters is an unknown quantity at this point themasters's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actualy you can make a position for more than 10 years if you want my friend and i think that the forex dont need very long positions my friend so for me i think that we just have to trade the intraday my friend

Senior Member GHOURI is an unknown quantity at this point GHOURI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    and because you open swap free account, am i right?so you will never get the charged for it..
    and i did it too, i used swap free account and i never got this problem, no charging..
    as i quote above it is true you may find some problem because market set up and down.... some how or other you will gain your profit... and you can work in swap free account and without charge as above newetry is already working ...

Member saima rajput is an unknown quantity at this point saima rajput's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no limit of time and it depends on the trader that how long he wants the trade to remain opened but if you have gained good profit from a trade, its better to close it rather than to loose all the profit and original trading capital too. In swap free account, the broker doesn't charge the trader for opened position for a longer time, so if a trader feels that he want to keep the position open, he can do it as long as he likes.

Banned Mohe is an unknown quantity at this point Mohe's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can open a position as llong as you want but you will have to understand a good way that you will trade in the same way. people always have to understand a good trading and its a goof work

Senior Member Onion is on a distinguished road Onion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do you trade with forex indicators, and how about the signal that give you a clue to analyze that the pips still able to produce and get more profit. If the signal not give a good signal it is the time to closed it and collected your profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 200 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)