+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 200 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1994

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Senior Member kotha25 is an unknown quantity at this point kotha25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No problem, since many of us give the launch industry. Presented, we now have a strong edge of Bear hanging. Although I don't think there is an effective exchange of techniques, we were able to profit at all close to the industry, along with the beginning of the industry once again to a much larger profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member federertichka is an unknown quantity at this point federertichka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my brother, I'm not there any limit to stop trade plus as everyone knows, the market be open the length of the week except Saturday and Sunday

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member midle is on a distinguished road midle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you'll be able to open you trade as sufficient time you wish other then one condition you should have smart balance in trading account. ability to carry loss if market terribly down in step with order your open. thus higher maintain your balance.

Senior Member lion8414 is an unknown quantity at this point lion8414's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as i know that,we have a strong margin to hold the floating, but, I think that it is not an effective trading strategy, in fact we have been able to close our trade, if it is profit and open trade again to earn more profit....I have summarized my position I leave open until I win the favor I want and it can last 3 hours or more.,

Banned ahmedmowodbakr is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedmowodbakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm a new member I do not have enough experience so I annual trades
    Accept traffic

Banned aliraza1 is an unknown quantity at this point aliraza1's Avatar
    Thanks
    bahi ye tu ap pr depend karta ha k ap kitny deer tak apna account open rakh sakty ha is k liya ap ko take profit lena ho ga wo b har hal m warna ap ka account b balance khatam hony s band ho sakta ha is liya take profit lena ho ga chahy thora hi kiu na ho warna ye hi na ho k jo profit a raha ha wo b hat s nikal jy m yahi kaho ga k ap apni stragty k hisab s take profit set karo or time frame k hisab s bhi karna ho ga

Member bagusfx will become famous soon enough bagusfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how long we opened the order depending on market conditions,
    that if only the graph changed its position and we have no profit
    then we better just close his orders and we are able to profit

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shama56 View Post
    As we often do not see anything that we can sell and buy patents. Strong support for the idea bed. While useful, they open a business can benefit from more focused on the sale and use of truth.
    must make a trading plan and reduced margin when using big margin in tading using small margin must used risk trade and wear appropriate trading plan and the target market benefit analysis using the discipline and the correct analysis

Senior Member Yeyepsulaeman is an unknown quantity at this point Yeyepsulaeman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    depends on kitanya sendri when I experienced something like this then I will do this and be open continuously in creating this advantage then we will continue to do it with the use or close a position at the time was a profit

Member ocikca is an unknown quantity at this point ocikca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no time limit to let your position open
    you can even make it open until a years
    but you have to consider what the purpose you make your position open for long time
    i prever to make my position as daily open position or i will close it in the sam day or at least few days
    it will give me more profit and more oportunety

+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 200 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)