+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 200 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1994

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Member marymirella is on a distinguished road marymirella's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can keep a position opened, until:
    you have enough margin to be able to do that
    your broker company works, and keep opened your account
    Find the broker company, which suits the the best by answering a few questions. - Broker Selection

Senior Member monitor01 is an unknown quantity at this point monitor01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If your broker has no symptoms, too skinny,please let me very open? It can be doubled when the average account is already a month and will wait for some perfect look for 0 is and always will be. As floor traders in due course after winning the loser will be replaced by trade marketing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dalymchala is on a distinguished road dalymchala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think yes you can, but why keeping it open for years? fix your take profit and take it at any time of the year

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member uoipme is an unknown quantity at this point uoipme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I already unbroken, upon a foundation for about a month and ne'er-some swap fee was calculated questions above, except my craft. However, it is our trade every point in time, we have, say, I am able to keep my craft for several years?

Senior Member nazeerali is an unknown quantity at this point nazeerali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar ap ambi trade open kerna chete hain to jab ap ki trade profit main ho to ap log 15 pip ka trilling stop laga de trlling stop market movement ke sath kam kerta hi jese jese market ooper jye gi ap ka profit berta jye ga.

Member fxstar is on a distinguished road fxstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its depend on our experience of trading and information for trading so i hope if i am get good results from trend then i am open position and hold it untill trend not bend in D1 time frame so use low volumes fro trading and this is the main reason of protact your account fro huge losses

Senior Member shoyeb is an unknown quantity at this point shoyeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We tend to make our movements, do not see any limit at any time. For us kind of transportation, fort. I believe, however, that this is not a good strategy, actually if you win additional investment more profitable, commercialization and ready for our opening party.

Senior Member asadz is an unknown quantity at this point asadz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we let our trade open provided we have a strong margin to hold the floating but i think that it is not an effective trading strategy in fact we have been able to close our trade the account i have is swap free most importantly we are still a large margin.

Senior Member podipod is an unknown quantity at this point podipod's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can see it, but when we open our shop. If we have a strong fixation. but I think it is not that effective marketing strategies is, in fact, that we have been able to stop our business, profit and free trade will once again get a higher profit..

Senior Member jahidhasanrahul is an unknown quantity at this point jahidhasanrahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But when I hold on to. Because I think that one day will surely again began to flourish. The difference, I have a bank account, which is usually free. Above all, however, I am a huge margin.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 200 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)