+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every time the dealer has no restrictions I have on this topic. For example, my analysis is correct, and I, I see market trends, and that can last for 3 hours or more in the direction of a short position will continue to open the saw. and provided we have a strong limit to withstand floating. but I think it is not an effective trading strategy, in fact we can already close our trade if it is production and open more traffic to get more profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nipu For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by andi View Post
    I see that, there is no limit at any time, we leave our trade open. we have a strong margin to hold floating, but because, I think, it is not an effective trading strategy, in fact we have been able to close our trade, if it is profit and open more trades to get more profit and in one day we can leave it open until it produces 100 pips, it is a good volume of pips for one day, why should I wait for more pips to get if I get 100 pips. I think 100 pips per day is a good volume if we count it in 1 lot size.
    मुझे लगता है कि कोई समय सीमा नहीं है और यह व्यापारी पर निर्भर करता है कि वह कब तक व्यापार को खुला रखना चाहता है लेकिन अगर आपने व्यापार से अच्छा लाभ कमाया है, तो इसे बंद करने से बेहतर है कि सभी लाभ खो दें और मूल पूंजी का व्यापार करें भी। स्वैप-मुक्त खाते में, ब्रोकर व्यापारियों को खुले पदों के लिए अधिक समय तक चार्ज नहीं करता है, इसलिए यदि किसी व्यापारी को लगता है कि वह स्थिति को खुला रखना चाहता है, तो वह तब तक कर सकता है जब तक वह चाहे।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the position can be done at any time until and however it is but keep in mind when if we cannot hold the equity price continuously and we are in a minus position we will run out of funds and be called the MC (Margin Call) the most important in hate traders all over the world wiser when you opening a position by providing a Stop Loss strategy that you use can be used to keep your balance safe and of course there are no restrictions on the long term and I think we can open as many traded accounts as we want in a few years. and I see a lot of good professional traders trading forex for the long term and they are making huge profits !!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lanmark For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I have no limits, you can at any time, from the agreement. Now, we have a strong boundary type. Even so, in my opinion, it is not an effective operating strategy, in fact we can conclude the agreement, if the revenue from the initial agreement to find additional income and there are several answers to this, if the order is made is a floating experience, then it depends on how much your capital or Your endurance to withstand minus pips, as well as on how you will handle it, if you will let order so we experience a margin call, or if indeed you are a long-term trader you usually determine how much pip loss will be your responsibility

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you need a period of more than six months to become a successful trader in this market but incur losses but not harmless losses and this means that you have to learn Forex very well to get time to get time to gain experience and don't waste your capital from the podium and for me there are no open transaction restrictions. will want how long you will open that position there. on condition you don't use swap. means free swap. because if you use a swap it is very possible your funds will be reduced little by little but this is not a problem if in the end you close the position in a state of large profits so that you can cover losses due to the swap. but swaps can also make funds increase little by little if you look for a currency with a positive exchange rate or interest rates on that positive currency. and it is important to remember that if you want to open old transactions, you must use large funds to survive in various market conditions.

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it depends on the trader strategy because if a trader trades in a long term style then he will keep his trade open for weeks maybe a month until he is satisfied with the profit or cannot bear more losses. And if a trader is scalping or short-term trading, he can stay in the market for 25 to 30 minutes and there is no limit to how long we can hold our position, as long as we can profit only we hold our position for as long as possible, even longer we holding that position I think is getting more profitable because we will get from exchanging the transactions we have. This is a good thing for us.

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it depends on the trader strategy because if a trader trades in a long term style then he will keep his trade open for weeks maybe a month until he is satisfied with the profit or cannot bear more losses. And if a trader is scalping or short-term trading, he can stay in the market for 25 to 30 minutes and there is no limit to how long we can hold our position, as long as we can profit only we hold our position for as long as possible, even longer we holding that position I think is getting more profitable because we will get from exchanging the transactions we have. This is a good thing for us.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My wife and I see help anytime, without limitation, everything we allow our industry to open. Decorated, we now have a strong advantage for floating support. But I don't think this is a useful buying and selling technique, in fact, we can close our industry, or in terms of profit, and the industry is reopened everywhere if you want to get far greater profits. and this depends on our experience in trading and information for trading so I hope if I get a good result of the trend then I open a position and hold it until the trend does not change in the D1 time frame so use low volume for trading and this is the main reason of the protact your account from a large loss

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My wife and I see help anytime, without limitation, everything we allow our industry to open. Decorated, we now have a strong advantage for floating support. But I don't think this is a useful buying and selling technique, in fact, we can close our industry, or in terms of profit, and the industry is reopened everywhere if you want to get far greater profits. and this depends on our experience in trading and information for trading so I hope if I get a good result of the trend then I open a position and hold it until the trend does not change in the D1 time frame so use low volume for trading and this is the main reason of the protact your account from a large loss

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that, there is no limit at any time, we leave our trade open. we have a strong margin to hold floating, but because, I think, it is not an effective trading strategy, in fact we have been able to close our trade, if it is profit and open more trades to get more profit and in one day we can leave it open until it produces 100 pips, it is a good volume of pips for one day, why should I wait for more pips to get if I get 100 pips. I think 100 pips per day is a good volume if we count it in 1 lot size.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to andi For This Useful Post:

benazier (2019-11-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)