+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have enough money according to your lot size then you can stand your position as long as you want but for it market movement is also important. If you trade according to the market trend and trade after the analysis the news, follow the good indicators then you can stand your position long time. You can keep your position until you earn a profit on month, six month and one year, no time and no broker can stop you position just if you have no enough money but you get a message before the broker close your position it's call margin and if you add money to your account you can keep it more time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is ko specific time to remain a trade to be opened. up to any time. it is the choice of the trader where to close nie positions . if he is getting a good profit. than be have to close them immediately . because if he greeds for.more hr may lose the profit which he is getting. position open to ham tab tak rakh skte hain jab tak k hamara account negative main na chala jaye aur trade agar positive main jaye to jitna upar jaye account open he rahega aur position bhi jab tak aap khud close na kardo

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dede oioi For This Useful Post:

Trump (2020-01-15)

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If your account is charged swap recommend completing your transaction today, by taking positions during good markets and the analysis and prediction of suitable and definite profit. Greetings profit fit fit That depends we follow the trend or against the trend if we follow the trend we should stop when the state is not strong anymore and the trend is going to reverse direction so that we can benefit from the trends that are happening for our use in the benchmark. but if we fight the trend should we have to put take profit because if we forget it would be very dangerous if the trend suddenly reversed quickly.

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well that depend on you, if you are a swing trader then there is a chance that you can hold a position for about 1-5 day while as scalper you can hold a position for less than 3 minute and also for day trader it is just for a day I am a short trades kind of a person, i have never traded forex for more than a day with an open position, am not that of an expert so i think that's a reason too, so fear for me is a huge factor for nto trading long but its possible to trade long even for years as long as the trade is going your way.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can have a position opened for as much time as we want till our account or capital is able to hold it and if your capital value reaches less than 10% then the trade is automatically closed and you gets a margin call. ap jitna cahay utna he ap long term open kar sakty hain magar ap ko is mai knowlege honi cahay yai wahe open kar sakty hain jou is mai kafi old trader hain warna ap ko is mai loss bhea ho sakta hai mughy yaha short term pasand hain ....

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is no problem .When i view not any limit to help every time most of us make it possible for your deal start. presented we have now a robust border to hold on to this hanging. although I'm sure it's not an useful dealing approach, in truth we've been competent to in close proximity your deal if at all benefit in addition to start deal all over again to help acquire far more benefit.ok kafi traders aysay hoty hain jin ko long term trade karna passand hain magar mere khayal sai short he achea rah jati hai kio k perfect market ko koi bhea nahe jan sakta hai is leyay ap ko profit mai he trade close karna hoti hai bina us k k wo trade loss mai change ho jaye....

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can open your trade as long as you have enough balance to suffer from so much floating minus, thats why we need to prepare proper money management and prepare some trading plan, long term trader always open their trades for a long time you can keep your postion opened as long as you can and want;but honestly i can be patient with postion that are making profit and will not accept more than 100 pips of losing position;i think that trading with the stop lose and take profit is the best way for trader

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goyang For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (1)

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I already have a continuous border open for about a month and was rejected by two people, each subject but my trade pays flat fees to swap. However, there are no restrictions, we are able to maintain our trade, they say that I am able to keep my business for a few years? Yes definitely if we have done the long term analysis then we can keep our trades open for long time or untill it is in profit.I am a short term trader,so I never keep my trades open more than few hours.It is very hard to predict such a long term market movement like an year,so I think we must trade with caution if we want to trade for long term.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to interutup For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you open another account with them, you can trade short in one and long in another. Instaforex for instance has sub accounts where you can do this.Regulations require that brokers net out long and short trades done in the same account, so you cannot hold both at the same time in one currency pair. you can hold opposing positions in separate accounts. The question then becomes why you'd want to You can have your position open for as long as you want because if see you that market is in your favor and giving you profit then keep your position open until it gives your maximum porift and moves back. If you see that market in going against your trade then immediately close the poistion.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to toba For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe lagta hai ki koi bhi trade open rakhne ka koi limitation nahi hota hai magar jab bhi aapka trade profit me ho to use close kar dena chahiye. kyoki open trade me humara balance ka koi grow nahi hota aur ek tarah se humara capital freeze ho jata hai. There is no limit or restriction for opening or closing your position just put in mind that if you leave your positions opened,the price will change at the weekend inspite of the closure of the market.So it is better to secure your positions and close it before the weekend.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to changi For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)