+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 200 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mybe that you are saying right but according to me you opened as yours as positions as when ever the market is in your favor, the pair that you have trade in the market , is slow in variation then try to see the situation if further down then to stop and close your positions ! yes u can open potion for long time if you have swap free account this is best cool oppertunity for forex traders they can easily earn money after closing position 1 or two month later but keep in mind always take care of your balance before taking such type of big risks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We observe no limitation for you to every time many of us enable our buy and sell open. furnished we've got a substantial perimeter to keep the sailing. although I'm sure that it must be no efficient exchanging strategy, the truth is we've been capable of in close proximity our buy and sell if it's income along with open buy and sell once more for you to acquire additional income.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no specific time to keep a position open in the Forex market, it depends on the type of trader we are. An intra-day trader in the Forex business would not leave a trade more than one day or few hours while a swing and long term trader might leave a trade as long as a trend lasts . and there are scalpers too who does not leave a trade pass a certain minutes in the market.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see no limitation to any time we have a tendency to let our trade open. provided we've got a powerful margin to carry the floating. however i believe that it's not an efficient commerce strategy, really we've been ready to shut our trade if it's profit and open trade additional} to earn more profit. dear mene suna hay kay instaforex me apki position 90 days kay liye open reh sakti hay jab kay kuch log kehty hay kay isme koi limitations nai hay trade open rakhny ki, lekin aj kal forex trading me itni lambi position koi open nai rakhta hoga kyu kay ye kam hi aesa hay isme jaldi se jaldi order close karna hota hay.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I view absolutely no constraint in order to any moment all of us allow our own deal open. presented we now have a solid border to keep the particular floating. however I do think that it is not an useful trading technique, the truth is we've been in a position to in close proximity our own deal if at all benefit along with open deal again in order to make a lot more benefit....

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see absolutely no issue to help any time we all let our buy and sell open up. offered we have now a strong margin to hold this sailing. yet I believe that it is not an useful buying and selling approach, the truth is we have been capable to close up our buy and sell if at all benefit along with open up buy and sell yet again to help acquire far more benefit....

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no problem with the positions kept open for days. You can keep your positions as long as you want or plan. But off-course you have to pay the swap fee by the end of trade day time to keep it for the next day. If you have a Swap-free account then you will not be charged the swap fee and you can keep your positions as long as you want without anything paying extra. Just remember that if you haven't put any limits then you may run out of your marginal limits and you will be swapped from trades.

Highly Reputed Member Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 57,134 Times in 12,036 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dede oioi View Post
    there is ko specific time to remain a trade to be opened. up to any time. it is the choice of the trader where to close nie positions . if he is getting a good profit. than be have to close them immediately . because if he greeds for.more hr may lose the profit which he is getting. position open to ham tab tak rakh skte hain jab tak k hamara account negative main na chala jaye aur trade agar positive main jaye to jitna upar jaye account open he rahega aur position bhi jab tak aap khud close na kardo
    यदि आपके पास आपके बहुत से आकार के अनुसार पर्याप्त पैसा है तो आप अपनी स्थिति को तब तक खड़ा कर सकते हैं जब तक आप चाहते हैं लेकिन इसके लिए बाजार में आवाजाही भी महत्वपूर्ण है। यदि आप बाजार की प्रवृत्ति के अनुसार व्यापार करते हैं और समाचार का विश्लेषण करने के बाद व्यापार करते हैं, तो अच्छे संकेतकों का पालन करें, फिर आप लंबे समय तक अपनी स्थिति बना सकते हैं।

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, not a problem. We additionally nevertheless possess 1 placement about the dinar or united states dollar because the fall of this past year. We nevertheless maintain. simply because In my opinion, eventually will certainly increase once again. distinction, the actual accounts I've is actually exchange free of charge. most of all, we're nevertheless a sizable border. it depends on broker but we are allow to have our position open as long as we want and as long as you have the account margin to sustain the position as the system will close our position if we should go beyond the allowed margin on account

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trader who left his positioned opened for a year must be a good analyst and should have done enough analysis to know that he was on the right track. I have never opened any of my position for anything more than 2 days because I hate when my account is floating in negative. forex is profitable business. it has also loss in it.when we open lot in trading some time it start go in opposite direction and star loss in our account.if we feel we are going in big loss then we have to close our lot if we have low balance in our account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 200 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)