+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1994

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend we can open our trade long for long period and we should know that if we can trade with proper understanding of the market then we can make good money from the forex trading, forex traders need to be skilled and also disciplined and as a new trader we should not think to keep open trade for long.

Senior Member Lubna Fahim is on a distinguished road Lubna Fahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have already kept a position open for around a month and never faced any issue except my trade was charged some swap fee. But is there any time limit we can keep our trade, say can i keep my trade open for few years?
    Forex trading me aapko apni trade open rakhne ki koi time limit nahi hai aap ek saal tak ya usse bhi zyada time tak apni trade open rakh saktey hain lekin agar aapki trade me negative swap lag raha hai to ye aapko kaafi negative le jaa sakta hai aur agar swap positive me lag raha hai to ye aapki trade k liye additional benefit hoga.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,217 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    apni trade ko hum kafi samay ke liye open rakh sakte hai, jitna chahe bhai utna samay ke liye open rakha ja sakta hai, lekin sahi time par apni trade ko exit karna bhai ye humare liye bahut hi jaruri hota hai bhai.
    hanji yahan trader waise to jabb takk chahe apne order ko open rakh sakta hai lekin yahan trader ko agar sahi exit milta ho to usko apne trade ko close kardena he ess business me thik rehta hai..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well of course I actually consider that the positions in profit situation having the no limit and you can open you trade for years if you want . But in case of loss there is limit of loss when you total capital is finished therefore when your capital is near to end your trade is automatically close and you not able to continue your position

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear in forex business I consider as long as you want but if you are in loss and your capital not support then better to quit. If your signal provider strong and you believe it will return to good profit then you can go long as you want. But my opinion better to take profit in time.

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    apni trade ko hum kafi samay ke liye open rakh sakte hai, jitna chahe bhai utna samay ke liye open rakha ja sakta hai, lekin sahi time par apni trade ko exit karna bhai ye humare liye bahut hi jaruri hota hai bhai.
    trader ko trading ke bare mai ache se pata hai to usko pata hoga ki usko kab trading lagani hai aur usko ye bhi pata hoga ki kab trading band karni hai trading karne ke liye knowledge ka hona bohot jaruri hai tabhi achi trading kari ja sakti hai

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can keep our position open for years and there is not harm but if we do not use swap free accounts then the swap charge will be with the trade and it is really costly and for that I am using the swap free account at instaforex.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,953 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can keep the trade open all the time with the trend of the forex pair so try to identify the trend of the pair so that you can easily keep your trade open and you can easily gain good profit from your trade without much more risk.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Banned TIMOR is an unknown quantity at this point TIMOR's Avatar
    Thanks
    we must have to understand that we have to keep the trade with the trend of the pair so that we will not get loss as a beginner we have to understand the trend of the market and according to trend we need to trade only.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)