+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 200 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear, I think there is no limit on how we can trade with open positions still open on the trading platform. for me I am happy with the scalping system, so not too long open and close trade positions. The advantage of a scalper is easier to analyze and control emotions. and you can have open positions for the most different ways every trader can be formed to know and understand informatiosn values there have been many things that people have done to run the market in different ways, trading can as long as it meets your expectations and this is because great strategies that can be reduced well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many foreign exchange market traders do not know that getting out of the market is more important than getting into the market and we need to close our trades within that time otherwise our trades will close automatically and the broker will charge for open trades and Positions can stay open on Forex from some seconds to years, It all depends on the Forex traders and the strategies they want to take for their trade. For example Scalper opens and closes trades within minutes as maximum, And day traders open and close trades in one day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,756 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes some of the broker will permit for it.but do you thin if you will really let it open?l mean if you see your account is double already after 2 months will you still wait it to be zero the trend will make tops and bottoms always.so if a trader will not quit in right time then the winning trade can turn into looser trade.

Member dancow is on a distinguished road dancow's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no limit for all traders to maintain open positions in forex trading, the most important thing that we believe if we can generate good profits, forex business is not an easy business, it requires patience and perseverance to learn trading and I remember that there is one trade which took me almost 30 days, it was the worst I've ever waited too long for the price to come back again to support me and I do not make it anymore and now I always use stoploss trading and lure any trade.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dancow For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-23), arshadlaskani (2018-07-20)

Member pujambi will become famous soon enough pujambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without diminishing the available roles and relying only on this strategy and your investments for you to be available in addition to being in a close role along with my own meetings, I have made the longest career ending four weeks without any complications. and the Forex Market can allow traders to keep their trades opened for years. The time we keep trading open only depends on the trader's style. Day Traders open and close trades in one day, Position traders can keep trade open or up to 1 year or more.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pujambi For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-19)

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend, we can open an open trade for a long time and there is a time limit to close any trade, I think those who trade with their swing trade keep open trades for years and they generate huge profits. and as long as you want, provided you are in a profit position. You only charge exchange to keep your trades at night. I know people who open positions since last year June, sell EUR / USD, and have generated huge profits from just one trade. He only uses a stop loss order to lock his profit

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my dear I think it depends on your strategy if you want then you can open your trade for years because some gold traders did not open their trade 4 years ago but they did not close their trade until now and I also try to do this kind of work this. and some brokers will allow for that. but are you thin if you really will let it open I mean if you see your account has doubled after 1 month we actually can close our trade if it is profit and trade open again to get more profit .

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think there will be any problem if your account can still hold the position. There are many traders who do some long-term trading some weak trading days. But trading for the moon is useless. You will get what you expect on the day if the market supports your ownership. For the long term with a small account will result in the remaining zero balance in the account. and If you are a trader type, you just swing open positions and make a profit in no time. I see many people use this type and preferably, I also open the longest position only 3 days

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader ess business me jetna chahe tabb takk apne order ko open rakh sakta hai,esme trader ko lekin pehle analysis ka reason pehle dekhna chahiye ki wo apne order ko kyun open rakh raha hai,esme trader analysis karke he apne order ko open rakh sakta hai aur woi uske liye acha rehta hai.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,068 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear yeh tu aap ke knowledge py depend karta hai keh aap ka kitna experience hai koi bhi new newcurrency jab add hoti hai forex main tu pehly kuch arsa woh up ko jati hai phir down jis tarah keh bitcoin upar gia tha aur phir abhi tak nechy hi aa raha hai is py agar trade lagai jati tu woh kafi arsa tak chalni thi main bat yehi hai keh aap ke knowledge py depend karta hai
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 200 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)