+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 200 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Long time hold positions are bad in trading systems, because your margins will not be free until you hold positions and new trades will not take positions. So you do not have to trade for a long time, a maximum of a day is the maximum time to hold your position and you should clear all your positions on the same day of trading. and Of course there is no limit to your open trade but only one condition you must have sufficient capital in your account to hold your open trade. But there are no other conditions. The best option opens a swap-free account where there is no cost to open a trade for a long time!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no limit on how we can trade open positions still open on trading platforms. in my experience we can open positions for trading within 2 months and we can close as our convienent time to gain profit in trading system. and in instaforex 5 min minimum, If the account is swap free then will not harm trader also. But some brokers state very clearly that positions can be opened for this time frame. If this is not mentioned, you can keep your trade open for an unlimited period of time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Positions can remain open as long as traders decide, It has more connections to do with their ability to trade and their trading style. Like me, I use long-term trading and thus my trade is open from one week to two weeks .. and you har aik alag alag depends krta hay k wo kitni open position rakhta hay, luckily har ha mien lgaana i just wanna say k aap apni strategy k hisaab sey apni kren trade or profit profit kren Or time frame Kren jis time trades krni ho QK time or strategy k hisab se kr k work ap profit profit kr skty han.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think that any frex broker including insta will ask you to close your open positions as long as you keep the margin to stay open but my question is what is the idea about leaving the trade open for several years. and I've kept the position open for about a month and never faced any problems unless my trade charged swap fee, your account has doubled after 5 months, you still wait till zero, the trend will make the top and the ass always so if the trader is not will stop in the right time then the winning trades can turn into a looser trade .....

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very happy with the scalping system, so it's not too long to open and close trading positions. The advantage of a scalper is easier to analyze and control emotions. in addition to the rebates that come from our account also more and more, as long as we know the rules then it's just good food. and why would you want to keep trading for years? You have to make a lot of profitable trades, not a trade that has to last for years. There will be less profit even if you are lucky now. I mean if we keep our 100 $ trades over the years it will be $ 1000? not true but it is possible that if we trade more positions for a short time it may be 1000 $.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on the type of trade. A long-term trader will be in his position open even up to a month. In this case, the trader must provide more funds in his trading account. I myself usually in my position open about three days. and I am a short time Forex trader. o I like to close my trade in a day. And I always use take profit and stop loss as well. And after opening the trade I am waiting to hit take profit or stop loss. I do not like hanging my trades for a few days. It's my trading style.

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not see the limit because we give our trade opening. We have a large inventory to keep liquid. But I think this is not an effective sales strategy, in fact, we can close their store is profit and opening trade to get the most profit. It depends on the time frame you use, if you use a big time frame you can stay in the trade for a long time and I think that the minimum time frame you can use is 4 hours because you can make a good profit if you put in place right.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no time limit for the position of the order, you can make a position for a long time as you want and brokers allow it and no rules do not allow it, for me I do not like to make my order take more time and I do not use long time trading long in the Forex market and and there is no time limit for it, we can open our trade for several days and there is no limit to it. However, by maintaining trading for several days, we should calculate the swap cost. But here in instaforex you can choose free swap application.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Comments on the forum how long can we open the position ?. You all depend on all your struggles and the hard working conditions that you have the ability to continue your business or trading system in the online system of the world, and to also make money and experience. We can have a position to open our business though in ten years and so long but hard work is the key to success. and for hamen trade kee lot size aur time frame sey is baat ka ndaza hota hey keh hamen kon see trading kitnee lot sey aur kitnee long time not open rakhnee ho gee. new male forex trader ko koshish karnee chahiey keh is the market man ziada sey ziada kam size kee lot aur time short trading karen.

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    depending on the favorable trading conditions in the business where we really are able to create a good trade that we can achieve and we choose as our path in this business, the better we can determine the better our trade can determine the trade and open the business is good and I see absolutely no limit to be able to Whenever I let MY trade open. sending my spouse and I apply for a strong margin to help hold floating. but when I think this is not an effective trading strategy, in fact we have been able to close our trade no matter if this can be a profit and open trading again to help gain further profits ....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 200 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)