+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 200 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,256 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How long ? if the position is in a good profit then my dear brother you have to keep the position open as long as it is coming in huge profit and if some
    how you feels that the position is not going on the right way then better is to close the position on time instead of going into heavy loss my dear brother.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-08-17), QamarXulqi (2018-08-17), Trump (2018-08-18), Unregistered (6)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,231 Times in 12,130 Posts
    jab taq aap chahtay hain ke aap tridz kholeen jab taq aap chahtay hain aur aap ko kam se ziyada size hona chahiye ya aap ke account ka size achha hona chahiye, agar aap ko hafton se faida uthany ke liye haftay vn se mahinay taq trading kholnay ke liye karna hoga. aur munafe bananay ke liye swip ki sharah bohat kam hai, aap tajzia par tavajja markooz kar satke hain bajaye munafe tabdeel karne se. aur un ke paas koi khuli position ki hadd nahi hai aur hamein apni khuli jaghen trading karne mein kamyaab honay ki ijazat di jati hai aur mera chhota sa tajurbah is se faida uthany ke baad ziyada se ziyada teen mah ke liye istemaal karta hai aur trading istemaal ke liye istemaal karta hai .
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-17), bali351 (2018-08-30), QamarXulqi (2018-08-17), Trump (2018-08-18), Unregistered (2), zahid2016 (2018-08-30)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have already kept a position open for around a month and never faced any issue except my trade was charged some swap fee. But is there any time limit we can keep our trade, say can i keep my trade open for few years?
    many experienced traders trade with long terms and if they have loss in their open position they do not close their trade with loss and they wait for the market in their favor , i open my trading for the long time near about 18 month , some traders say that after 6 month your trade will close automatically if you have profit or loss but it is not so you could close your trading position with your own choice .

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-08-30), jellybelly2017 (2018-08-18), Mustansir (2018-08-28), sakigbest (2018-08-28), sufiyan22 (2018-08-31), Trump (2018-08-18), Unregistered (2), yulbang111 (2018-08-21), zahid2016 (2018-08-23)

Member SHEIKHANSARI460 will become famous soon enough SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mien short time trading krta hn.is lie in time mien apni position close kr leta hn.is lie mujhe ziada wait ni krna parhta.is se aik tu ziada loss ka chance bhi ni hota.or thora boht profit mil hi jata he

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Time limit nahi hai jab tak chahe apna order open kar sakte hai, lekin main to kahunga bhai hamesha ek dum stop loss aur take profits laga karke hi trading kare aise mein loss limit rahega aur profits lock ho jayega bhai.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can open trades for as long as you want and you should have a low lot size or your account size should be good if you want to open trades for weeks to months to benefit from swap. and the swap rate is too low to make a profit, you can concentrate on the analysis rather than swap profits. and They have no open position limits and let us be able to trade our open positions and my little experience is used and trade their monthly time for a maximum of three months to use after taking profit that is no problem for traders

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have to close positions if it shows good profits, but some instruments like gold and silver are proven to give good results in the long run and those who do not know trading can take advantage of this appreciation by investing without or a little leverage like 1: 4 to be secure. and Depending on your own strategies and capital, there are some traders who may have open positions for months and even years, to win swaps and lots of pips. But it takes patience.

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course I really consider that position in profit situation has no limits and you can open your trade for years if you want. But if there is a loss, there is a limit to losses when your total capital is completed therefore when your capital is close to close your trade is automatically close and you can not continue your position and affection in forex business I consider as long as you want but if you are in loss and your capital does not support then better stop. If your signal provider is strong and you believe it will return to a nice profit then you can go as far as you want. But my opinion is better to make a profit on time.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can keep trading open all the time with the forex trend, so try to identify the pair trend so you can easily keep your trades open and you can easily benefit from your trade without much risk. and We can keep our positions open for years and there is nothing wrong but if we do not use swap free account then swap fee will be with trading and it is really expensive and for that I use free swap account in instaforex.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course also for me I think you should not hold the position too long if your capital is not big. especially if you can not accurately predict market movements. In my opinion, today's loss is much better, rather than having to withstand a floating loss for several days. because it is not effective. if you cover the loss today, tomorrow there is still a chance. and Scalper opens and closes trades within minutes as maximum and day traders open and close trades so it can be guaranteed for open positions and when capital is used by itself it will end without any confirmation at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 200 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)