+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 200 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 1994

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes some of the broker will permit for it.but do you thin if you will really let it open?l mean if you see your account is double already after 2 months will you still wait it to be zero the trend will make tops and bottoms always.so if a trader will not quit in right time then the winning trade can turn into looser trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    an open long position depends on all the plans we have made the trade. when we've put take profit price san has not reached, we will wait though will take a long time. in the forex market, we can not determine how long it took to open a position for constantly changing market prices.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    The answer is simple

"as lonng you want to keep it open"

Brokers did not resistrict any time duration for the trade completion you can continue with the trade untill you can mange it like there should be funds in your account to support the trade if its in negative so its on your descrition.
    yes, you are correct. you can hold the position until whenever, as long as you are a big margin. for it, you better use a swap free account. so your capital is not eroded by the swap. although small, every day will be subject to charge. I still have the position from november 2011. and until recently, I have not been close.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have already kept a position open for around a month and never faced any issue except my trade was charged some swap fee. But is there any time limit we can keep our trade, say can i keep my trade open for few years?
    yahan par forex trading main main ne ye koi condition nahi dekhi k ham kab tak apna aaccount open rakh saktey hane main ne yahan par apni jo sab se amb trade open rakhi ha woh ha koi 8 month han gi main ne 8 month tak apni trade open rakhi ha

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there seems no limit on how long we can let our trade position is still open. My experience had opened trading for 2 months and closed it after a profit, so long no problems.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iwan For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), hammad101 (2020-05-22), QamarXulqi (2018-05-23), shakeel2017 (2017-10-18)

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I pence about this topic that every merchant have a time who does not delimit. For example for me if my analysis is right and I saw that the market trend will remain in the direction I have summarized my position I leave open until I win the favor I want and it can last 3 hours or more.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Abdomhadi For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), hammad101 (2020-05-22), shakeel2017 (2017-10-18), sharki (2012-07-20)

Banned rahul is on a distinguished road rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai yeh to aap per depend kerta hey k aap kitni dey open rekh sektay ho, take profit her haal mien legaana chahiye werna esa na ho jo profit aye woh bhi haath sey nikal jaye, mien yehi kahoon ga k aap apni strategy k hisaab sey take profit set kero aur time frame k hisaab sey bhi,

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rahul For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), hammad101 (2020-05-22), shakeel2017 (2017-10-18)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ermaniso2011 View Post
    yes some of the broker will permit for it.but do you thin if you will really let it open?l mean if you see your account is double already after 2 months will you still wait it to be zero the trend will make tops and bottoms always.so if a trader will not quit in right time then the winning trade can turn into looser trade.
    Yeh is is only wise idea that we should close the position if it shows good profit, but few instruments like gold and silver are proven to give handsome returns in long term and those do not know trading can take advantage of this appreciation by investing with no or very little leverage like 1:4 which would be safe from volatility.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

Member scorpian7 is on a distinguished road scorpian7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There isn't any restriction for a trade being open . Since swap fee is charged so it doesn't matter for the broker . If the account is swap free then it will not hurt the trader as well . However few brokers mention it very clearly that a position can be opened for this period of time . If this is not mentioned you can remain open your trade for infinite period .
    Scorpian Trader

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scorpian7 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and because you open swap free account, am i right?so you will never get the charged for it..
    and i did it too, i used swap free account and i never got this problem, no charging..
    do the best we can

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), hammad101 (2020-05-22), shakeel2017 (2017-10-18), sherylwajid (2018-05-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 200 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)