+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 200 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 1994

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    See I don't have any trade open for years as I am a junior in this forex business ,I don't think you need to wait for years to earn profits in forex.As far as the question concern you may have permission to do so, but market may change any time once it was 3 times of your initial amount and at the other day it may become a big ZERO.So why wait for months or years.You should close trades as you see satisfactory profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are traders who are even super long term traders. They can leave a position open for one year. This shows us that we can leave our trades open from a few days to one year total as we trade forex markets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by najaf12345 View Post
    hi
    you can keep your open position as long as you want there is not restriction on open positions but you should have the swap free account
    to avoid the over night interest. i hope you people are really enjoying the forex market.
    As long as you want but if you are in loss and your capital not support then better to quit. If your signal provider strong and you believe it will return to good profit then you can go long as you want. But my opinion better to take profit in time.

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi
    you can keep your open position as long as you want there is not restriction on open positions but you should have the swap free account
    to avoid the over night interest. i hope you people are really enjoying the forex market.

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on you and your funds also. Major thing it also depend on your behavior. it you have good funds then you can have a trade for nmonths also. but if there is lack in controlling emotion then depends on you
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have already kept a position open for around a month and never faced any issue except my trade was charged some swap fee. But is there any time limit we can keep our trade, say can i keep my trade open for few years?
    agr ap really account par tradign kar raha ho or ap ka account main kafi sara balance be ha to ap ko chayia k ap jo order daya han ap un ko dehako k kon kon sa order profit miin ja raha han un ko close kar doo or proift gain kar loo or jo order loss main han un ko chalta rahan do ta ka ap ko loss na hoo or jub tak wo proift main ya us point ka as pass nhi a jta tub tak ap us order ko close na karao .

Junior Member nizamitrading is an unknown quantity at this point nizamitrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have already kept a position open for around a month and never faced any issue except my trade was charged some swap fee. But is there any time limit we can keep our trade, say can i keep my trade open for few years?
    nahi yaar ye itna mushkil nahi ha k kese position open ki jaye main to app ko yahi kahoun ga k app jab mt 4 login hotey ho to kisi bhi pair par jo app trade karna chatey ho par 2 click kar k koi bhi option sell ya buy use kar sakti ho or close karn aho to 2click kar k us ko close bhi kar saktey ho

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea91 View Post
    as long as you have available margin your position can be open even if the pair moved for thousands of pips
    if you are not using tp and sl your position can't be closed without your permission except by the margin call
    or when the Forex market is over and there is no more brokers
    That's right. As long as there is available margin to hold position, it's possible to hold position for long time but it's not good
    idea to hold position for long time because there are many other position to maximize profit. It's better to set SL so our loss
    could be limited and we can take advantages another chance.

Member insta1988 is on a distinguished road insta1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir yeh app par depends karta hai ka app kitny time tak apni position ko open rakh sakty hain or kitna profit lena chahty hain yeh sab app apny hisaab sat set karty hain but app ko take profit lagana chahiye yeh acha hota hai.

Banned sidhu is on a distinguished road sidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    yahan par forex trading main main ne ye koi condition nahi dekhi k ham kab tak apna aaccount open rakh saktey hane main ne yahan par apni jo sab se amb trade open rakhi ha woh ha koi 8 month han gi main ne 8 month tak apni trade open rakhi ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 200 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)