बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 173 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173
Results 1,721 to 1,726 of 1726

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Member ver will become famous soon enough ver will become famous soon enough ver's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    113.76 USD
    Thanks
    I think there is no limit on how we can trade open positions still open on trading platforms. in my experience we can open positions for trading within 2 months and we can close as our convienent time to gain profit in trading system. and in instaforex 5 min minimum, If the account is swap free then will not harm trader also. But some brokers state very clearly that positions can be opened for this time frame. If this is not mentioned, you can keep your trade open for an unlimited period of time.

2. Bitcoin
    Junior Member kuya will become famous soon enough kuya's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    59.00 USD
    Thanks
    Long time hold positions are bad in trading systems, because your margins will not be free until you hold positions and new trades will not take positions. So you do not have to trade for a long time, a maximum of a day is the maximum time to hold your position and you should clear all your positions on the same day of trading. and Of course there is no limit to your open trade but only one condition you must have sufficient capital in your account to hold your open trade. But there are no other conditions. The best option opens a swap-free account where there is no cost to open a trade for a long time!

Member Mustansir has much to be proud of Mustansir has much to be proud of Mustansir has much to be proud of Mustansir has much to be proud of Mustansir has much to be proud of Mustansir has much to be proud of Mustansir has much to be proud of Mustansir has much to be proud of Mustansir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    79.38 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,248 Times in 398 Posts
    Dear yeh tu aap ke knowledge py depend karta hai keh aap ka kitna experience hai koi bhi new newcurrency jab add hoti hai forex main tu pehly kuch arsa woh up ko jati hai phir down jis tarah keh bitcoin upar gia tha aur phir abhi tak nechy hi aa raha hai is py agar trade lagai jati tu woh kafi arsa tak chalni thi main bat yehi hai keh aap ke knowledge py depend karta hai
    We work to get the Massive Returns Not to Lose....

Junior Member nitin2 is on a distinguished road nitin2's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9.82 USD
    Thanks
    forex trader ess business me jetna chahe tabb takk apne order ko open rakh sakta hai,esme trader ko lekin pehle analysis ka reason pehle dekhna chahiye ki wo apne order ko kyun open rakh raha hai,esme trader analysis karke he apne order ko open rakh sakta hai aur woi uske liye acha rehta hai.

Member cristalin will become famous soon enough cristalin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    32.11 USD
    Thanks
    I do not think there will be any problem if your account can still hold the position. There are many traders who do some long-term trading some weak trading days. But trading for the moon is useless. You will get what you expect on the day if the market supports your ownership. For the long term with a small account will result in the remaining zero balance in the account. and If you are a trader type, you just swing open positions and make a profit in no time. I see many people use this type and preferably, I also open the longest position only 3 days

7. Huracan
    Member sambel will become famous soon enough sambel's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    48.50 USD
    Thanks
    well my dear I think it depends on your strategy if you want then you can open your trade for years because some gold traders did not open their trade 4 years ago but they did not close their trade until now and I also try to do this kind of work this. and some brokers will allow for that. but are you thin if you really will let it open I mean if you see your account has doubled after 1 month we actually can close our trade if it is profit and trade open again to get more profit .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 173 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173