+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 200 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Banned ashraf66 is on a distinguished road ashraf66's Avatar
    Thanks
    An open position in investing is any trade, established or entered, that has yet to be closed with an opposing trade. An open position can exist following a buy, a long position or a sell or a short position. In any case, the position remains open until an opposing trade takes place.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,482 Times in 2,559 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap us waqt thuk apni jo hai na position ko on rako ya open rako.k jub thuk apko ik acha profit nahi ho jata aur agar ap
    Smjhty hai k market apky favor mai nahi ayiga tho phir apko heging ya scalping waghaira ki help sy apny ap ko safe rkna hoga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to QamarXulqi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,187 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear I thinks its depends on trading style. some trader trade in short profit. and some trader trade in long profit. but some time pair price up high or down long. then some position become harmful. then trader wait long time to back price. here swap is a factor, if trading account is swap free its better. otherwise its must painful.....
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

5. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-05-24), kashi93 (2018-05-24), naveedbnn (2018-05-24), QamarXulqi (2018-05-29), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-24), sarfraz786 (2018-05-29), sufiyan22 (2018-05-28), Unregistered (4), yulbang111 (2018-05-26), zahid2016 (2018-05-30), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-05-27)

Member iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have no too much information about this topic,, there seems no limits on how long we can let our trade position in still open . if we opened trading for 2 months and then closed it after a lot of profit,,, so this long term trading opening do not create any problem ,,, we can keep open a position in trading according to our investment then no problem, because it is complusory that we have to complete our profit accroding to our expectations ,, so it is not a techniocal problem but it depend on our investment

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iqrayousaf For This Useful Post:

javedqasim (2018-05-28), kashi93 (2018-05-29), QamarXulqi (2018-05-29)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sufiyan22 View Post
    bhai ko ifix ni time ni hota hn ke 1 din me close kro ya 1 week me lazmi close kro ni aesa kuch ni hn bass apko trend ko dekhan hn jaha apki trend ne apka sath chorna shuru kiaapne apn trade close krna shuru krna hn
    forex trader ess business me jabb takk chahe apne order ko open rakh sakta hai,esme trader ko market me analysis karte rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme thik se kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko control me rehkar he market me kaam karna chahiye woi uske liye acha hai.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My spouse and I observe there are no restrictions to help whenever we all allow our industry to be open. equipped now we have strong perimeter to support certain suspended ones. but I believe it's not an efficient method of buying and selling, we can actually shut down our industry if it's revenue in addition to opening the industry again to help make that extra income. I think it depends on the trader's trading strategy and what kind of analysis he uses to choose take profit and stop loss. I know some traders like long-term trades and they try to open their trades for more days but I believe that short-term trading is more profitable than long term.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is the result of a false belief in the information? The result is almost always over-trading; indeed, most Forex traders are like machine-gunners; spraying bullets (money) in everything they perceive as trading and possibly causing more damage to their trading accounts than good. The first step you need to make if you want to trade more like a sniper and less like a machine gunner, is to actually accept that more or less in Forex trading. They have no time limit to keep an open position, if you find a profit on the same day can order on the same day or you can stay open until you get a profit (hold long position if you use very less leverage and have a very small quantity open positions) or else do not carry for so long or that can cause your losses in margin money.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear trading mein ki market conditions ka koi pta nhi hota market for traders k against chal jaye tu trader aik mein min hi trade apni mein apna zero balance dr baitaha hy orr market to support mein jey tu profit hi profit hota hy long term trading k leye take profit or low volume trading ki best application hy ic tarha apni trading ko aik long period tk kr skty ho. We've maintained an open position must have every thirty days and do not challenge almost any problem apart from my own industry replenished a lot of price changes. But is there any time you reduce, you can defend your industry, can I claim to make my own industry open for two years?

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aap ka jab tak dil chahta hai aap apni trade open rakh saktey ho koi limitation nahi hai is ki agar market trends aap ki favor mai hai to trade open rakhna profitable ho sakta hai lekin agar ye opposite direction mai ho to withdraw kar lena hi better option hai

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tayyab4ptc For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-24)

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,543 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading aik acha trading business hey jis men traders earning karte hen aur jitna chahte hen hum apne open ke hoe trade ko open rakh sakte hen aur jab chahen apne trade ko close kar sakte hen kae bar aysa hooa hey keh traders ke trade lambe samme tak loss me rehte hey aur traders loss men trade ko close nhe karte ,

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-05-26), fxearner (2018-05-19), ghaffar500 (2018-05-24), javedqasim (2018-05-18), kashi93 (2018-05-25), Nirzana (2018-05-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 200 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)