+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 200 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have kept an open position for about a month and have never faced any problems unless my trades are charged swap fee. But is there a time limit that we can keep our trade in, let's say can I make my trade open for several years, I think there is no such limitations. I also have some trades opened three months ago. And one of my friends has held his position for more than two years. So I think there is no such limitations. But if you get a negative swap for trading, you will lose a lot of time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We observe there is no limit to you for every time many of us allow our purchases and sales to be open. equipped we have a big limit to keep the voyage. although I am sure that it is definitely no efficient exchange strategy, the truth is we are able to close to our buying and selling if it is an income together with open purchase and selling once again for you to earn additional income. You can keep your position open for several yen years as there is no time limit to close trading. But I think it's better to close the trade before the trade weekend. Because sometimes it appears that the market opens with a big gap in beggars next week that might be against you and it could bring a huge disaster to your account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no specific time to keep an open position in the Forex market, it depends on our trader type. Intra-day traders in the Forex business will not leave trading for more than a day or several hours while long-term swing and traders may leave trading during the trend. and there are also brokers who do not leave a trade pass on certain minutes in the market. In a swap-free account you can keep open positions for a long time but I suggest you close the trade as soon as possible because sometimes it becomes very detrimental for a merchant. I have also faced many losses by keeping an open position for a long time and after that I started closing trading as soon as I got some of that profit.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not see any limitations whenever we have a tendency to let our trades open. provided we have strong margins to carry floating. but I believe that it is not an efficient trading strategy, in fact we are ready to close our trade if it is profit and open additional trading to get more profit. Of course we must continue to make a profit as and when we see it in our trade. But for any reason or maybe you intend to invest for the long term, I do not think there is a time limit on where you should close your trade and you are free to open your trade for the long term.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the forex market there is no limit, only some cost but I do not want to open it more than two or three days. And if you also trade with natural gas, corn, etc., I suggest you to look at the specifications as some are done someday .. I see absolutely no obstacles so that at any time we all allow our own open deal. presented now we have a solid border to keep certain floating. but I think that this is not a useful trading technique, the truth is we are in a position to approach our own agreement if at all the benefits together with open deal again to get more benefits ...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to madale For This Useful Post:

tayyab4ptc (2018-05-16)

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see absolutely no problem to help whenever we all let our purchases and sales open. Our offer now has a strong margin for holding this sail. but I believe that this is not a useful buying and selling approach, the truth is we have been able to close our purchases and sales if all the benefits together with buying and selling are open again to help gain more benefits ... If you do not have an exchange account from your trade may remain open for a long period of time. But I suggest that trading should be closed as soon as possible because it can enter in big trouble from day to day and can cause problems for traders.

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,621 Times in 12,775 Posts
    Har trade ka eak time hota hai eak margin hota hai agar ap ney usd/jpy ko 0.50 ki lot say buy/sell kiya huwa hai aor apkay account ki leverage jo hai wo 1:2000 hai to ap khud soch lein kay agar market ki price apkay against chali jati hai to ap ko kitna loss hoga agar price continuely apkay against jaye gi to ap ki trade auto close ho jaye gi according to your balance.

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-18), danish555 (2018-04-22), Nirzana (2018-04-26), Rajpoot771 (2018-04-18), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-22), sakigbest (2018-04-24), sarfraz786 (2018-04-21), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-04-23), zahid2016 (2018-04-17), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-04-21)

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no problem with a position that remains open for days. You can keep your position for as long as you want or plan. But off the beaten track you have to pay a swap fee at the end of trading day to keep it for the next day. If you have a Swap-free account then you will not be charged a swap fee and you can keep your position for as long as you want without paying extra. Remember that if you do not limit anything, you may run out of marginal margins and you will be redeemed from trading. most of the forex market will show you false movements and the market may not be able to give you a good indication of good trading and you may lose money in the market if you will not place a good order so you have to close positions after a short period of money.

Senior Member naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,925 Times in 1,017 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    appko jub tuk acha lag app os time tuk apni position open rakha sakta hain, jub bhi app trading kar raha hain , tu stop loss lazme laga tu phr he app thora buaht kamyab ho ga warna app nay jo profit earn kai hai wo app ko loss ho je ga

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to naveedbnn For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-04-25), javedqasim (2018-04-19), sarfraz786 (2018-04-25), yulbang111 (2018-04-17)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    ni main short position open karna pasand karta hun kun ka iss main jo b hona hota hai hum ko jaldi jaldi pta chal jarta hai hai long zayda tar wo use kartay hain jo iss ka baray main zayda jantay hain

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-04-22), billyboy00007 (2018-04-22), danish555 (2018-04-23), naveedbnn (2018-04-18), rehanayaz (2018-04-18), sarfraz786 (2018-04-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 200 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)