+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 200 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 1994

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    Yes keeping the winning trade for long time may not result in more profit all the time. We need to have an end for everything only then we will be able to enjoy the fruits of our efforts else we will be in deep mess. So it is better to have clear cut goals before placing any order on the market.
    Of course we should keep on booking profit as and when we see it on our trades. But for any reason or may be you intend to invest for long term, i dont think there is any time limit in which you should close your trades and so you are free to keep your trades open for long term.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes keeping the winning trade for long time may not result in more profit all the time. We need to have an end for everything only then we will be able to enjoy the fruits of our efforts else we will be in deep mess. So it is better to have clear cut goals before placing any order on the market.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon View Post
    It's not wrong to leave open position for long time if you're swing traders because swing traders will gain profits a lot of pips when
    they left open position for long time. But it's important to know the condition of market too, so we could open position in the right
    time and close it in the right time too.
    you also must consider how much capital you have. Do not hold the position for too long if your capital is not large. especially if you can not accurately predict market movements. in my opinion, much better today loss, rather than having to hold the floating loss until a few days. because it is ineffective. if you cover the loss today, tomorrow there is still a chance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's not wrong to leave open position for long time if you're swing traders because swing traders will gain profits a lot of pips when
    they left open position for long time. But it's important to know the condition of market too, so we could open position in the right
    time and close it in the right time too.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no such limitation. I also have some trades open three months ago. And one of my friend has hold his position more than two years. So i think there is a no such limitation. But if your getting a negative swap for the trade you will loose a lot over time

Member silverfx is an unknown quantity at this point silverfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every time i did too many mistakes.have to find a good solution.before i am going to find solution, i need to fix my my problems and mistakes.its better to set 30 pips or less,otherwise have to trade longtime.

Member birbolnath is on a distinguished road birbolnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, its depends on yourself. If you wants to stay on same position then keen here. No problem, you can stay your own position long time. Its also helps you to get free account too.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have already kept a position open for around a month and never faced any issue except my trade was charged some swap fee. But is there any time limit we can keep our trade, say can i keep my trade open for few years?
    yes of course agr ap ka account main boht sara balance ha or ap ko margin call ka be dan no hoo to ap apni position ko opne rak sakta ho jatini dar ap chaho ap apni position ko open rakah skata hoo ap ass be kar sakta ho jub tak ap ko profit na earned ho tub tak ap apna order ko opne rak sakta hoo,.

Member asma is an unknown quantity at this point asma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are not using sl and tp limits you can have any trade open as much time as you want. But if it reaches on margin call then you know the result. So sl and tp limtis are best things in trading.

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to go for the trading with the analysis and so that wwe can decide what to do with our trade also we have to go indicators so that we can be best here amd win lot of money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 200 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)