+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 200 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fandi View Post
    there no limit when we hold our position in trading but we get swap
    because our trading is overnigt ... so we have to think about if we hold our position...
    This is one of the advantages in forex we do not have specific rules in open position,
    so we are free to trade and here too there are many pairs that we sell ready to buy,
    our life has a good trading ability can certainly get the results of every position we make
    greeting

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,046 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader yeh to apko apka method aur apki strategy hi btaiy gi k ap nay kab tak apni trades ko kab tak open rakhna hay aur yeh apko apka trend bhi btaiy ga k ap nay kahan tak apni trades ko open rakh skty hain ya trades ko close kr deni chahiay.........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-23), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-31), billyboy00007 (2017-10-23), incomejobs (2017-10-26), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-29), KASINA (2017-10-26), munibkhan (2017-10-29), rehanayaz (2017-10-26), zahid2016 (2017-10-29)

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should also consider how much capital you have. Do not hold the position for too long if your capital is not large.
    especially if you can not accurately predict market movements. In my opinion, much better today's loss,
    than have to withstand a floating loss for several days. because it is not effective.
    If you cover the losses today, tomorrow there is still a chance.
    becarfull

5. The Following User Says Thank You to letti For This Useful Post:

bahar (2017-10-25)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,408 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this trading business you are your own boss and you could open any trading position according to your choice when you open the trading position and the market go against your position they you could wait for the market trend in your favor till you want .

Junior Member amayas is on a distinguished road amayas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, no problem. I also still have one position on the euro / usd since november last year. I still hold thank you for this topic , have a good luck

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,046 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear traer hamain apni position tab tak open rakhni chahaiy jab tk hamain pta chal jaiy k market hamri fevour main kahan tak ja skti hay aur trend kahan tak clear hay jab bhi hamain thora dout ho tab hamain apni trades ko close ker deni chahaiy es main hamari behtri hay.........

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-21), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-31), billyboy00007 (2017-10-21), incomejobs (2017-10-26), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-29), KASINA (2017-10-26), munibkhan (2017-10-29)

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by seri View Post
    I think it's depending on price which is taken from open position to determine how long we will hold open position.
    If the open position is in good price and it was possible to gain more profit when I hold position for longer period so
    there is no reason not to hold it. But there must be limitation in what price (range of price) to close it. If the condition is
    floating minus so I prefer to close it soon, not more than a day.
    You are right. It's easier to hold open positions if floating profit position because we can set Trailing Stop Loss to prevent
    big losses while we wait for the Target Profit far enough. But it's a bad idea to hold the minus position floating in long time due
    will lead to greater losses.
    CMIIW

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tabib For This Useful Post:

silsilah (2017-10-26)

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that there is no time limit for order, but maybe some brokers has their own rules and agreement. I have a friend who has an open order almost for a year. he blowed up his account and the rest balance still can open one order, he open an order and close his metatrader and decide to take a rest. after a year he back to trade and relized the his order still exist.

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that it depends on you. If you think the trade is in enough position of profit then you can close it. Otherwise you can open the position how many days you want. If your account is swap free then you can do it. If the account is not swap free you can not keep open the trade for long time.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joko View Post
    I think it's not quite good idea if you leave open position for more than 2 days except if the condition is floating profit and from
    your current analysis, the movement of price has tendency to keep on the same trend. I don't quite like to become long-term
    trading so I will keep open position for about 1-2 days at most.
    I think our live trading system, if we use long-term trading system I think it does not matter
    if we open the trade membiarkakn 2 days, even every week. It all depends on the trading system we use,
    and I believe that every trader has a different system
    becarfull

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adalah For This Useful Post:

sanjay okta (2017-10-26), zafery (2017-10-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 200 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)