+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 407 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 4068

Thread: What is most common time frame for day trading?

Member Pereira is an unknown quantity at this point Pereira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best time frame for day trading is the hourly time frame we can open trade and close it before the day closes and some time the trade take only 4 hours to complete 40 pips

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hmkowsar is an unknown quantity at this point hmkowsar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the time frame is quite effective in determinig the daily trend .selian itu melihat timeframe ini ledin mudah daripada time frame lain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nory is an unknown quantity at this point nory's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is really depend on you . if you work here as a long run trader you must be trade here to select the option is 1 hours. and it is so much help ful for you to gaining profit.

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by perez View Post
    i think in the most times i follow the 15minute time frame signals, because i think they gives me always the right signals and i try the other but isee that the 15min is the best one, when you want to trade in the long term i think you need the verifie the 4H and one day fram time chart
    if we want to use short trade then we must follow good trading signals with approximately 15 minutes and keep abreast of the market if we are poor long-term stop loss if we use daily or weekly time

Member susanto is an unknown quantity at this point susanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by muhit90 View Post
    As a new trader how much i know m15 is most common time frame .
    it is too risky time frame.
    But analisis will give you better answer.
    to me as a beginner to use technical analysis is more effective if it is always in control of the H1 and the M5 with a note that the uptrend supported by CCI at -100 and 100

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shuvo50 View Post
    I think M1, M5, M15, M30, H1 and H4 is common time frame. trader use all time frame. but long term trader use H1 and H4. short term trader trade by M15 and M30 time frame. but all time frame observation is better for perfect trading.
    I think not all trader will feel suitable and confort using any kind of low time frame like M1 or M5, maybe scalper did. Actually, depend on what strategy and method we use, time frame will be different for each trader. As we know low time frame will more often give us false signal to take, so there is a strong reason why most trader dont like to trade with very low time frame.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Junior Member muhit90 is an unknown quantity at this point muhit90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a new trader how much i know m15 is most common time frame .
    it is too risky time frame.
    But analisis will give you better answer.

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoHyun View Post
    In my opinion, day traders will use a 30-minute time frame and their trading hours, because of the time frame would be very suitable for this kind of trading them.
    I prefer to use H1 Time Frame if I became intraday traders because it can give more accurate signal for long-term movement
    when I used higher Time Frame. It's still possible to use M30 Time Frame but I prefer to use H1 and H4 Time Frame if I became
    intraday traders.

Senior Member forexwallet is an unknown quantity at this point forexwallet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Traders please share you experience, what is the most common time frame you think for day trading, 1min, 5min, 15min or 1 hour?
    me to ye samajhta hun ke forex market me aik new trader ko short term trade hi karni chaie zayada long term trade karne ke liye trader ke pas experience ka hona bohot zaroori hai

Junior Member muhit90 is an unknown quantity at this point muhit90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new trader.
    I am doing damo trade now.
    I have no clear idea on time frame.
    I think h1 is the best time frame.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 407 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)