+ Reply to Thread
Page 366 of 407 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 364 365 366 367 368 376 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 4068

Thread: What is most common time frame for day trading?

Senior Member prothom.ses is an unknown quantity at this point prothom.ses's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no fixed time for day trading. every time is common time for trading. but if we want to do it then we should to keep knowledge for best time. so we can do trading any time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member inomr is an unknown quantity at this point inomr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also like day base trading. For me the most common time frame H1 time frame. This time frame is prefer for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member satellitel640 is an unknown quantity at this point satellitel640's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    H1 and H4 timeframe used to determine the price movement on that day, because the actual price movement terbentu the timeframe is, the smaller the timeframe you use it will often be many false movements that appear in the chart

Banned dewa is an unknown quantity at this point dewa's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you trade every day. then you should use a time frame for 1h and 4 h. because it would be a perfect fit with the style of trading. and you must have the appropriate indicators and comfortable to use.

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    time frame used for trading is the M5, M15 and H1 and the third time is the time used for trading or short-term scalping type by type of long-term trading using the H1 and all depends on the trader concerned

Banned cruz is an unknown quantity at this point cruz's Avatar
    Thanks
    The main purpose of using a demo account is the practice without risking your real funds. In other instance people use it to test their system or try on strategy or the other.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1 hour baoth he best time frame hy ap ke day trading k liye main ney jitnay be expert trading karny waly persons sy pocha uneho ney mujhy yahi suggest kia k ap ney agar day trading karni hy to ap ko cahiye k ap 1 hour use karen ap k liye yeh best time frame hy

Member sugik is an unknown quantity at this point sugik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by susanto View Post
    to me as a beginner to use technical analysis is more effective if it is always in control of the H1 and the M5 with a note that the uptrend supported by CCI at -100 and 100
    okay ready ... I like this forum is such a thing, and I would greatly advanced if the trader has a soul that I met a very good share, for which I am very happy to share the knowledge because I am a beginner ,, thanks

Member Rahul is an unknown quantity at this point Rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    day trading ma to loss hi hota ha mujhe profit to hua hi nahi phir b ksisi ko trading day ma karni ha to saam ke time par kare kyunki us time par market bahut jayda up down karte ha and loss ya profit jald hi pata chal jata ha

Member sadam is an unknown quantity at this point sadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nory View Post
    it is really depend on you . if you work here as a long run trader you must be trade here to select the option is 1 hours. and it is so much help ful for you to gaining profit.
    true once all depends on the style of trading that we use, and for myself I prefer to do intraday trading style so that I do an analysis with a term of d1 to the bottom frame, but I also sometimes see mounthly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 366 of 407 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 364 365 366 367 368 376 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)