+ Reply to Thread
Page 338 of 407 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 388 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 4068

Thread: What is most common time frame for day trading?

Banned Banglalink is an unknown quantity at this point Banglalink's Avatar
    Thanks
    i've observed tits query requested therefore might occasions upon various discussion board and also the solution is actually observe may be the time period that is ideal for a person. if you're able to awaken as well as industry Birmingham as well as all of us program after that that is the optimum time you are able to industry if you're able to industry Hard anodized cookware program as well as Birmingham program after that that is the optimum time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shepon93 is on a distinguished road shepon93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ermaniso2011 View Post
    l m day trader and l prefer to use 1 hour time frame.it can give me clear signals rather than 5 m or 15m.you can have early signals from lower time frames but most of them will be just wrong moves.but in daily base 1 hour chart can give you better result.but if you will be scalping than smaller time frames are better since you will only need a few pips.
    Traders please share you occurrence, what is the most widespread time frame you think for day trading, 1min, 5min, 15min or 1 hour?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned firstprosno is an unknown quantity at this point firstprosno's Avatar
    Thanks
    the 1hour period of your time and energy is very good for day trading but you also need to use the 15 minute period of your time and energy and entry and exit signal. when you business the larger period of your time and energy you business with less emotion.

Banned profit50pips is an unknown quantity at this point profit50pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    if i can lose my money in forex trading business i can be feel so bored but i try to do my best. that the next time that i can get more profit and do good. i can try to understand the secrets of trading. i can help other people that is expert in forex trading business.

Banned fariza is on a distinguished road fariza's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think the most common time frame for day trading is 1 H because it will show
    that the price movement is stabil not too fast and not slow so we can get more chance to make profit.

Member sana_iiml is on a distinguished road sana_iiml's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new in forex trading and now i create a new demo account for understanding about forex trading. So this time i cannot know what is the most common time for day trading but i get some idea about forex trading from this topic with read some opinion.

Banned muamar is an unknown quantity at this point muamar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Rain View Post
    I use D1 to look big trend, then I move to H4 to spot area that have big probabilities to trade, then when the price came to those area, that the time I get in to market on H1,, I think D1 and h4 are the best time frame for intraday trader
    almost the same as you, I always look at the tempo dayli trend direction. and also draw the short TF to determine the location of my op. and this is in my opinion a very good move for us to do.

Junior Member Hidden Rain is an unknown quantity at this point Hidden Rain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use D1 to look big trend, then I move to H4 to spot area that have big probabilities to trade, then when the price came to those area, that the time I get in to market on H1,, I think D1 and h4 are the best time frame for intraday trader

Banned yudi is an unknown quantity at this point yudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me. i use one hour timeframe to analysis market. because according to my experience on the past. i found so many setup happen frequently. setup in this case is chart pattern that work so accurated om one hour time frame

Senior Member jori is an unknown quantity at this point jori's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading investing is simple and easy. Though there are dozens of different currencies, you need to focus only on four major currency pairs. In stock exchange markets, there are over thousands of stocks to trade on. For a beginner, stock trading can be overwhelming and time-consuming. But, forex trading requires less research and is very quick to get started with .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 338 of 407 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 388 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)