+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 407 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: What is most common time frame for day trading?

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to trade daily then you have to trade on short time frame in your strategies or analysis whatever you use, you can analyse the market on 4HR frame and take your signals on 1HR or 30Min, or searching for scalping methods and strategies because scalping the best way for trading want to make short trades and trading every day.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Banned Maria_Maham has a spectacular aura about Maria_Maham has a spectacular aura about Maria_Maham's Avatar
    Thanks
    jasa k mene experience kea ha common use important use average trader scalper traders sabhi H4 time frame ka use kartay hain aor espe sab reliable hotay hain sab confident hotay hain support and resistance area even mostly best analysis ap ko H4 time frame mei he miltay hain..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maria_Maham For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2), Zain Ahmed (2018-10-23)

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can use H4 and the daily time period for trading a day, with take profit and stop loss of at least 50 pips. this is the best way to trade with day trading. I use trading days too sometimes and depend on world clocks because forex is not only a single country market that you trade according to their standard time and that is a world market and many markets are connected to it and so it depends on the market that when you have to trade because time difference.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to comoztise For This Useful Post:

Maria_Maham (2018-10-23), Unregistered (2)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,370 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l m day trader and l prefer to use 1 hour time frame.it can give me clear signals rather than 5 m or 15m.you can have early signals from lower time frames but most of them will be just wrong moves.but in daily base 1 hour chart can give you better result.but if you will be scalping than smaller time frames are better since you will only need a few pips.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

Maria_Maham (2018-10-23), Unregistered (2)

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know about any of the best or most commonly used time frames, but I know that a forex trader has the right to actually use the time frame they think is best and have a good understanding when they trade. and If you do not want to bet then you may not use your time and energy and business intervals and try and try less than 1 hour to trade daily as you can in the scalp on an hourly basis of your time and energy and try and try and try the direction of the H4 wax pattern and day, but never fight them.

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The 1 hour time frame is like that which gives the real idea of the trend, although we might see a shorter time frame to explore more - and for day traders I think keeping a 15 minute frame time frame would be appropriate. and H1 is good for day trading and you can easily understand trends in H1 and but also depend on you which is more suitable and easier for you to understand the market.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it all depends on the technique used to trade, when to use the scalping technique when used is usually m5, m15, or m30 but when using long trading techniques usually use TF h1, h4 or D1. all the techniques used to achieve the goals are both profitable and Forex is not a business at all it is a business that is better than all other businesses in my opinion. Because in this business you can get more and more if you trade well. So you must be your own strategy and you must be your time frame

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I entered the market I checked three or four timefram. First of all the time was 4 hours, after this I checked 1 hour TimeFram, at the latest TimeFram Ichek 15M after my Beijing Trad market trend and made some profit by trading short hours working on daily forex baises some time and I feel happy trading on forex and depending on the trading signals that traders use, for me my trading signal uses a one hour time frame for day trading analysis. Day trading is usually done by short-term traders in the forex market and most of these traders in the trading day are the scalper

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the most important thing in trading today is strong mm, because day trading pips are usually found in large quantities, and therefore, mm power is needed and that is number one danger if we don't have mm strength and there are different frames for each each and very trader because if you are an old trader where you want to trade one day then you wil defenatly use a long frame like one day but if you are a short term trader then you better use small like five minutes

13. The Following User Says Thank You to duki For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself am quite comfortable in this way. The second time I saw every day the H1 trend, while the entry element for me to study under M15. if I describe the higher interval period to see both of my accurate fashion business in the brain is unidirectional, after that I join the picture to prepare an open position and I really calm daily trading. as a publication for view views are examples of redact H and MM. I saw the daily disposition in H, setting the content outlet for me to see on MM. if the second attachment is simplex, then I enter the industry.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to laktasin For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 407 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)