+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 407 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: What is most common time frame for day trading?

Member Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 471 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Timeframe depend Karta Hai traders ki strategy par aur iske sath Hai trader De Jo investment Ki Hai Wo kitny Jada Hai Jada investment keliye big crime frame use Kiye Jate Hain Sambhal investment keliye Lo time frame use Kiye Jate Hain aur uske sath hai main jo common timeframe Dekhe Hain wah H4 time frame hai ya small trade abhi use karte hain aur big tractor we use kar sakte hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zahra For This Useful Post:

Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-04-07)

Member safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 Times in 583 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the time frame is used it must depend on the strategy used by the merchant. because there are some traders who are using long-term strategy, and I think they would be more convenient to use a large time frame, for example their daily. because they have to know the long-term market conditions in order to analyze where future market movements.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no universal time frame for daily trading. Again, vary from trader. I know traders who even use a 1 minute time frame for day trading. But when I want to trade today, I use support and resistance on a higher time frame and then trade on a lower time frame and for myself I think the best time frame to use like traders a day is usually to build from 1 hour and 4 hours as a result of a long time frame you can continue to get the direction of the trend and be prepared to position purchases out there that's what I think

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we all understand that all business days don't return soon. Only because at this point there are no reviews that produce by way of forex trading production facilities. So this is a good time related to scalping during the purchase and supply together we will work together with the M5 along with the M15 info to be able to buy and provide. therefore we will be positive to benefit.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Boss forex operates twenty four hours during the day and no trade much all of today's meeting but some may create problems for the traders as market volatility and little touches with a small amount of money. Merchants who traded on the schedule for each day is not so important.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-31), Attraction (2019-03-27), forexrunner (2019-03-31), mazaribest (2019-03-31), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-31)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    bhi suchi bata hai mer a toh koi common day nhi aya hai orr na e main isa kabi soch sakata hun kun jab tkk mera common day ata hai meray passs kabi baklnce nhi hota toh kabi main nhi hota uis leya main iss sa bohat zayda mushkil main see guszar rha hun jo ka muijhe bohat zada rtakleef sde hai

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Boss in my opinion. think we are talking about time frame, and not about trading session, buddy?! That both, quite different right?! Well, after all, you found good experiences about trading sessions. Back to the topic, I think we will best set our trade in minimum 15 minutes time frame if we want to trade intra day. But, we have to know that in that time frame, we will find quite many false signal to trade.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-30), mehro (2019-03-30), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-30)

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,648 Times in 13,865 Posts
    main to zayda comftable night time hota hun keytu us time mujhe koie be distrube karnay wala nhi hota hein ur main bohat zayad acahi trah sy apan kaam kar lyte hun ur mujhe zayad acha sa kaam hota hein.ur main baat jo hein k mujhe koie be distrube karnay wala nhi hota hen

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pak3000 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,071 Times in 564 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere liye jo time frames mai use karta hu vo hai 15 min aur 1 hour kyuki mujhe iski help se kafi acha analysis karne ko mil jata hai aur mujhe profit ki hope bhi rehti hai aur kabhi kabhi mai daily chart pe bhi thoda bhut analysis kar leta hu

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to forex247 For This Useful Post:

Billions (2019-03-27), forex07 (2019-03-27)

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good for myself I think the best time frame for trading is 1 hour as a result of together with 1 hour you will get the trend direction and also get the best value to position your purchase so for myself I think making use of 1 hour is a very running method very long on the forex market is mostly given for my understanding and I think it depends on the trading mode and for traders the 15M day time or the 1Hr time frame is much better. I exploit a 5M or 15M time frame because I'm a broker and I need to trade more than once inside every day. Every day the trader can see the chart for a long time after it enters the destination because he wants a lot of info about the market situation.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kivlan For This Useful Post:

forex247 (2019-03-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 407 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)