+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Autotrading Forex with Zulutrade

Member sabuz is an unknown quantity at this point sabuz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i just know that any system in forex bont give you 100% sure trade system so make your system by the support all the technical and fundamental analysis..............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member YES is an unknown quantity at this point YES's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    (For those using zulutrade) - What do you guys think is the best broker to use in Zulutrade in terms of having the lowest slippage possible. I'm with Alpari at the mo and I'm experiencing slippage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai i dont think it is profitable because in zulu trade auto trade system there is high risk traders and they dont use stop loss, if some one have large amount of fund then he follow them otherwise risky to follow them

Junior Member kazamonsif is an unknown quantity at this point kazamonsif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is a better choice for commerce. You can compare a lot of negotiation on this sytem Zulutrade. Just choose from five and you can simply use them to invest MMAP. But any system can be good or bad sometimes. So just use Zulu when you confused about which one EA or trading system were the best. And it is very easy to follow for the system operator profesional. I just used their demo once. And I think it's also the best choice

Banned naijafx is on a distinguished road naijafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Zulutrade is an auto trading platform backed by human trading. Though a few of their signal providers use ea's. But others use manual trading. They have good and profitable systems too.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not like to trade automatically because it will not add to the experience and improve our ability to trade. I prefer to trade manually and take the experience from there...

Member abdul hamid p is an unknown quantity at this point abdul hamid p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i just know this system, is it paid system, if yes how much this system ?

i intresting to collect as many as EA system, and use the best one

thank you

Senior Member dailyfxtrader is an unknown quantity at this point dailyfxtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Red face

I think you should know your subject before you speak. Signal providers that do not use stop/losses will evntually result into huge dd, then negative monthly pnl and consequiently no commission. And no trader would not like that!
    plus guys understand zulutrade is not a EA or robots that you can download, it is a platform that has lots of professional traders that one can follow for free. So do not look for links to download it, obviously there isnt one. you need to check other threads.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai i dont think it is profitable because in zulu trade auto trade system there is high risk traders and they dont use stop loss, if some one have large amount of fund then he follow them otherwise risky to follow them

Senior Member mdmanikhost is an unknown quantity at this point mdmanikhost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the subject of human vs robot.It is very disgusting for me.Because a robot memory is not enough for a human memory.Before order or set the robot can not trade without any restrictions.A man trade he made lose sometime,a robot can also a same loser.so i think human brain is sharp than a robot brain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast