+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Autotrading Forex with Zulutrade

Member followme is an unknown quantity at this point followme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am new for forex market. any one help me, what is zulutrade? how it help trading. i don't understand what are you talking.
    please give me information.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member YES is an unknown quantity at this point YES's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Zulutrade Signal Providers

Here are some good signal providers whom I've had good (green pip) results with:

Acute FX - http://www.zulutrade.com/TradeHistor...spx?pid=107616
    TradeGuru - http://www.zulutrade.com/TradeHistor...aspx?pid=86958
    SMV vs FOREX - http://www.zulutrade.com/TradeHistor...aspx?pid=95371

I'll keep them coming as I find them

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Skyboys007 is an unknown quantity at this point Skyboys007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Brother I dont have enogh experience with it.I just here about.Not have a clear Idea about this.Share your thinking then I will try.

Junior Member plabonseu is an unknown quantity at this point plabonseu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no idea about zulutrade.Please write elaborately about zulutrade.I want to know about zulutrade.How can they trade for me?Will it be risky for my account?How thay manage it?Have any expert under them or use any EA?If I fall in loss then who will be responsible for that

Senior Member adeusi is an unknown quantity at this point adeusi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what is it all about the auto trading forex with zulutrade, there lot of auto trading out there and many people claim their auto trading is the best, which one can we really believe.

Senior Member bu'd is on a distinguished road bu'd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginners want to ask if there is confirmation of "maximum profit is achieved, please WD", "TP in money is achieved", "EA M3C contact expired" in the EA GB4, how well the solution .. which means that EA wanted me to ask that can expire like food alone hehehe

Junior Member sendbad112 is an unknown quantity at this point sendbad112's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    uluTrade.com, the largest FOREX automated peer 2 peer Forex trading exchange, which allows users to reduce the influence of emotion on trading, announced toda

Junior Member YES is an unknown quantity at this point YES's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So why was it that the best (well, supposed best anyway) signal provider crashed so dramatically, what was the problem?

And what are these new commission rules, I can't find information about them?

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The only way you can get success on zulutrade is by testing various signal providers for 1-2 months on demo, try to find out the best signal providers by settings features like low drawdown, or maximum followers and other factors than assign micro lots in 4-5 numbers to each signal provider

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of the signal provider at zulutrade are dump traders, they just open a trade and wait it to come into profits, so it is always better to research them before you subscribe to their trades, also try to assign lowest possible lots to a number of signal providers instead on relying on just one or two

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast