+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Autotrading Forex with Zulutrade

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,103 Times in 4,529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good but it is problem that you can attach your zulu trade account with specific brokers and instaforex not from them so it is better if you want to do that try PAMM system or forex copy system in instaforex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me I do not like working the automatic forex or working on a robo, I prefer working with the hand and open a business from a good market analysis, ugly indicators

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned wassa99 is on a distinguished road wassa99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello my friend i think this is a better choice for commerce. You can compare a lot of negotiation on this sytem Zulutrade. Just choose from five and you can simply use them to invest MMAP. But any system can be good or bad sometimes. So just use Zulu when you confused about which one EA or trading system were the best. And it is very easy to follow for the system operator profesional. I just used their demo once. And I think it's also the best choice.

Senior Member markjacks is an unknown quantity at this point markjacks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe autotrading is only good if you're still a newbie. As time goes by, you will need manual trading since you will have a lot of options and more flexible already.

Member waqasmanzor is an unknown quantity at this point waqasmanzor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main automatic trade be ker ka dakhi hain but us sa muje to kuch kasah profat nahi huwa hain balke bohat loos huwa hain auto trade karna muje to acha ab nahi lagta hain muje auto trade sa bohat loos huwa han is waja sa main auto trade karna shoor di hain

Senior Member rourkem is an unknown quantity at this point rourkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But the way, when doing auto trading, make sure that you have a stable internet connection. Or else, there will be an instance that an order will not received by the market because of a crappy connection. Good luck guys.

Member ramflowi is an unknown quantity at this point ramflowi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello man
    I think this is a better choice for commerce. You can compare a lot of negotiation on this sytem Zulutrade. Just choose from five and you can simply use them to invest MMAP. But any system can be good or bad sometimes. So just use Zulu when you confused about which one EA or trading system were the best. And it is very easy to follow for the system operator profesional. I just used their demo once. And I think it's also the best choice
    good luck to you

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont know about the zulu trade can anyone please tell me that what is this all about do it give you the bonus to trade on or you can get the money just opening an account what they do kindly let me know so that as you are enjoying it we all could know and enjoy the benefits hope you will not provide us from this.

Member sudarno is an unknown quantity at this point sudarno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sorry what do you mean what sulutrade it might mean that there was trading by using a robot. was that good just as long as we can run them know his character that the robot was not a problem

Senior Member dailyfxtrader is an unknown quantity at this point dailyfxtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    15 months trading with zulutrade - I have made tons of good returns! Lets share our trading experience with each other. Who are you following??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast