+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 165 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1649

Thread: Will you suggest me a trading strategy?

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well in other for you to trade and eanr profit i think the very best we can thing of is the scalping because with scalping you get to place your order irrespective of the direction of the trend and earn profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ososelgin is an unknown quantity at this point ososelgin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Jforex Trading Strategy
    Indicators:

SMA 8 (closing price)

SMA 20 (closing price)

Strategy:

This is a simple strategy.

Buy when 2 SMA line coincide at bottom. Close trade when they will coincide at top.

Sell when 2 SMA line will coincide at top. Close trade when they will coincide at bottom.

You can trade with any pair. Follow this strategy to win 1000 - 2000 pips in a month.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

i'm using an EA that based on martingale + hedging as my strategy. i don't use any indicators, so it will move following the market. So far i'm still testing in demo account, and the result is quite good although i think it's still have a big risk to get a margin call. I'm aware that martingale is a very risk system, but i also know that it has a very powerful strategy, that's why i'm still searching the most proper setting for my pipstep and lotsize.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sulasih is an unknown quantity at this point sulasih's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am currently using two strategies. One is based on Bollinger Bands,MACD and EMA . using EMA with the period of 10 and 50. Normally using this strategy in smaller time frames. My second strategy based on fundamentals. I open two positions when ever there is going to be a high impact news releases.

Banned untung is an unknown quantity at this point untung's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every traders having their own strategy in the forex trading. But if you are a newbie trader then i will tell one simple strategy that will help you. First open the graph then check all the indicators then follow only the moving averages. When they are intersecting in the graph each other that is the entry point.

Junior Member a.mahmoud is an unknown quantity at this point a.mahmoud's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have my strategy is so simple ,,
    sma 14,20 (the middle line from the bolinger bands )buy or sell signal depend on the cut cross
    stoch with standard setting and demark indicator ..i prefer to trade on eur\usd on 1h and 4h..

Senior Member tahirjutt is an unknown quantity at this point tahirjutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    hello, guys!
    How is your trading strategy in forex now?Do you think you have create a wonderful trading strategy that can help you win all the time?
    For me,I am trying my best to create a strategy that can help me profit daly in forex.But till now,I have not got one yet.
    If you have a profitable strategy,will you share it here?Thank you.
    yes bro i agreed with you and i think we should must be got knowledge about this and it will must be good for us so it will work hard here and all the things gone a good for us and it will be good for us and for the joiners

Junior Member aly0000 is an unknown quantity at this point aly0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Im trying to have one strategy give me at least 20 pip daily and gantry 100% it will make me very rich if i did it but the market not staple and random,...so i need strategy make me know the direction of the currency is it up direction or down .

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    i suggest you to use the simple and suitable strategies with your styles and charracteristic and do not use something hard to understand, and also do not depend to indicators for 100 % and you have to pay attention about support and resistance, this is simple and most profitable, and also use all time frames, because they are very important

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the physiologist strategy for a merchant is not needs effort to expose beneficent results as excavation when utilized by remaining traders, because it rattling depends on how such treatment he knows and knows the characteristics of the strategy.

Banned vickymughal is on a distinguished road vickymughal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that will just make your car commercial strategy, the next line and then hope that the support and resistance, and good test signals and false signals in the index if you want to be noticed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 165 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)