+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 165 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1649

Thread: Will you suggest me a trading strategy?

Senior Member erkin is an unknown quantity at this point erkin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shr777 View Post
    Well, Trading experience and the age factor plays an active role in this business, as well as trade in services that we can see from the history pergerkan price we could fit in our analysis that we actually can make a strategy of price history and analysis of our earlier . Thanks
    To develop strategy i think time is very important you gain experience, good analytical skills, a sharp mind, a good money management system, and you should have capability to read and interpret trends and get helps from all possible sources and plan a good strategy with time and it is necessary for success in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere khyal se aap ke liye moving avarge 5 aur 15 cross karne wali startegy thik rahe gi aur sathe me apko stoch. indicators bhi use karna jaruri hai, agar ushe me aap ko 5 MA nich se uper jate waqt 15 MA ko cross kar ke uper jata hai tab buy aur corss kar ke niche jata ahi tab sell karna hoga aur time frame aap M15, M30, H1 use kare to behtar rahega.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shr777 is an unknown quantity at this point shr777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, Trading experience and the age factor plays an active role in this business, as well as trade in services that we can see from the history pergerkan price we could fit in our analysis that we actually can make a strategy of price history and analysis of our earlier . Thanks

Banned faheem00 is on a distinguished road faheem00's Avatar
    Thanks
    well mer smajhta hu k stregy jo b ho lkn us k liye hai k ap ko tarding krna achi trah se ana ho or mere khyal se sub se important yeh k ap trading me trend line apki achi ho or price acion me apki nazar ho or yehi sub strategy mehota hai k ap ache se tarding achi concertration se kro.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,196 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Bhai aap ko is section main aik say brhiya aik strategy available hay aap kisi bhi aik achee strategy ko follow karo aur us ko proper practice karny kay baad use karo apnee trading main.
    bhai mujhe nahi lagta yaha sabhi strategy kamyaab hai,strategy kaafi hoti hai par usko follow karna etna asaan nahi hota par aapne ye thik kaha ki hume uss par kaafi practice karni hogi tabhi hum kisi aur ki strategy mein kamyaab ho payenge..

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    The beginners and new traders should adopt their own strategy by seeing the market ups and down. This type of strategy will be their own with their mind and knowledge and education. I will advise to trader take the profit in small lots. Not be greedy in the Forex.

Senior Member mianshabbir is an unknown quantity at this point mianshabbir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Have you ever suggested to your stockbroker that you were interested in trading options? More than likely he (your broker) tried to talk you out of investing in options. Quite possibly, he insisted that options were high risk and only professional traders should use options in their investments.

Well, let me let you in on a little secret. The reason why your broker doesn't want you to trade options is because your broker does not know how to trade option properly. Understand, most stockbrokers are sales people, not investors. They offer what is hot in the market and usually push you towards managed money. The reason being is because your stockbroker gets paid to direct your capital into funds where portfolio managers manage stocks and bonds in anticipation of beating the market indices.

Banned fariza is on a distinguished road fariza's Avatar
    Thanks
    we can trading base on trend line so we can know about market bias if we already know about market
    bias we can follow that to make profit base on that bias so we will get much profit and we can keep our trading always in low risk.

Senior Member vishadevbhakta is on a distinguished road vishadevbhakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello guys , koie muje strategy kore ge, ku ki mera ap na banaya hua strategy thik trase kam nahie karta hey , me ne bohot din se bohot strategy try kiya hey , but koie thik se kam nehi kar ta . kindy help me guys , thank u is k bare me discuss kar ne liya.

Senior Member happyjoe is an unknown quantity at this point happyjoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi fellow trader,in respect to your request, i have a strategy that i would like to share with you but it is not what i would just want to share. with anybody because it has been a wonderful stuff in my trading history. Nevertheless, i would want you to personally ask me to share it wit you by replying to this my post as soon as possible. Thanks fella.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 165 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)