+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 165 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1649

Thread: Will you suggest me a trading strategy?

Senior Member kaisar2121 is an unknown quantity at this point kaisar2121's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer to trade using the switching strategy. Sometimes, no market moves in accordance with the prediction that the position was opened so lost. But in such circumstances, you can still attempt to transform loss into a profit, that is by doing the switching. In the forex trading, switching strategy seeks to change direction. The trick is to close positions that are experiencing losses and open a new position in the opposite direction of the position that was previously closed. The hope is a new position or gain the second position will be greater than the loss in the first position (closed position)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member learnfxpro is an unknown quantity at this point learnfxpro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xx22xx View Post
    I think none can suggest full trading strategy to other.it may be sick by practicing . It must be selected by him after experiencing from market situation. Actually main strategy is to restrain emotion, to maintain rules and regulations. Thanks
    I agree with you. Even if you teach a full strategy to someone, the results can vary. Most important thing is to adopt or make necessary changes based on ones experience of applying a strategy and arrive at a revised strategy which suits his/her personality. One has to experience by applying the strategy and make necessary adjustments to make the strategy work. The simple way to control emotions is to put the strategy in writing and just follow it. In other terms frame the rules and follow it religiously.
    Vamsi
    Forex & Binary Options Trader
    www.learnfxpro.com

Banned xx22xx is an unknown quantity at this point xx22xx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think none can suggest full trading strategy to other.it may be sick by practicing . It must be selected by him after experiencing from market situation. Actually main strategy is to restrain emotion, to maintain rules and regulations. Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ssabbasi2003 is on a distinguished road ssabbasi2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    i suggest you moving avg and hadging strategy if you have camand on them then u can earn money other wise loss will be in your balance

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

yes scalping may be good but late night in euro usd bz this pair is very cool and came in night time you can increase you volum and do scalping this is very good stretegy my experiance is good

Senior Member rubel123 is an unknown quantity at this point rubel123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Will you suggest me a trading strategy?

hello, guys!
    How is your trading strategy in Forex now?Do you think you have create a wonderful trading strategy that can help you win all the time?
    For me,I am trying my best to create a strategy that can help me profit daily in Forex.But till now,I have not got one yet.
    If you have a profitable strategy,will you share it here?Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by RUBEL View Post
    whatever trading strategy that you use remember to always know the trend . and also know the big picture of where price has been and also where its heading . this will remove 90% of the headache of trey
    how long have you been trading in forex ?? a month, two months, a year or two years ??
    how many indicators do you have ? have u use them consistently ?? sometimes we don't learn and use the strategy totally... if we loss, we sometimes say the indicator is wrong. I think you must search for the strategy that is your style... is it right ?? if we get it, we will get profit

Banned new93 is an unknown quantity at this point new93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Strategy differs from trader to trader .. However their are many open strategies are available on the internet which will help you in trading .
    Since strategies are not always profitable therefore I will recommend to try strategy on low lot size to minimize the risk .

Banned yogeshjpr is an unknown quantity at this point yogeshjpr's Avatar
    Thanks
    In other for you to always get the best profit out of the forex market you just have to learn how to trade based on strategy and indicators thats the very best way i think you can earn profit out of the market...If any one has trading experience and has a maturity in this business, it will be easy to make a strategy of price history and earlier he can analyse the whole thing very easily and multiple their capital......

Member Localadclick Pk is on a distinguished road Localadclick Pk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are new in forex trading then i will suggest you the bolinger band if you know about it then use this indicator this will really help you in technical analysis of the market

Senior Member Chibecanforex is an unknown quantity at this point Chibecanforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not proper to suggest a strategy for you because every strategy is uniquely suited to a trader s type of personality. The advice i have for is to go and check out many systems and see aspect of the system u can pick to build a unique system for ur self.

Banned adnanbutt1001 is an unknown quantity at this point adnanbutt1001's Avatar
    Thanks
    i m new is forex trading but in short of time i observe that this is possible. many investors have earned 100%. but mein abhi assa investor nai bana lakin logo kay experience say faida zaror utha raha hoon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 165 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)