+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 165 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1649

Thread: Will you suggest me a trading strategy?

Senior Member jangan baned aku lagi is on a distinguished road jangan baned aku lagi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good strategy in the world and refering by many professional trader is follow trend strategy.

That is simplest, easy and no need much of money strategy. But to dones this strategy the first thing you must have is how to read trend.

Use SR or pivot point is one of the best

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lukysutansyah is an unknown quantity at this point lukysutansyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now I do not know what strategies might be appropriate was to benefit from forex, but my advice is do it all in earnest in order to obtain maximum benefits from the trade in forex you are doing at this time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexlegend is an unknown quantity at this point forexlegend's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the easiest Strategies:

USe Fibonacci on 4h and daily TF and always buy and sell at these levels: Fib 38.2 and fib 50 and secret level 78.6. Your SL is behind one of the levels always.
    And your TP is the Fib before.

Lets take an example on GBP/JPY: go 4h and draw your fibonacci from low to high. Now buy on 38.2 or on fib50.

The first buy would be SL, but the second trade would hit your TP!

As I know you should be always profitable with this strategy at the end of the month.
    You can use it on every pair.

If you dont know Fibonacci, watch some vids in youtube.

Senior Member x2hardstonex is an unknown quantity at this point x2hardstonex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will not suggest you trading streategy instead of it i will give you suggestion that make your own strategies dont trust any other strategy because in forex market no one is perfect build your own confidence and make you own analysis and strategies

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai main kahunga ki aapko strategy to kafi sari mil jayegi, lekin aap sahi strategy ka use karna chahte hai, to aapko khudwa khud wo banana hoga, har ek trader apni apni strategy batayega, aap utna hi jayda confuse rahenge, isliye aapko khud ka strategy banana chahiye.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member kamboh3 is an unknown quantity at this point kamboh3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sab sa pahl ap is m ap tring karp ak admo acokt la or is ma ap taring karo jab ap ko lag ka ap is ma kam kar sakt ho to ap is ma invt kar ka paasa kam sakt hoforex ak ackaha kam ha

Senior Member nayeem01715 is an unknown quantity at this point nayeem01715's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading expertise and also the grow older issue plays an energetic position in this business, along with business within services that people could see through the record selling price we're able to easily fit in each of our analysis that people truly might make a strategy connected with selling price record and analysis your previously.

Senior Member sobuj555 is an unknown quantity at this point sobuj555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategy for yourself.since each trader here have capacity and skills.a strategy may work for some very and for some others it may not work.you really have to understand how moves and you have to hard to make your own system.then you make profit.

Senior Member maruffx.raj is an unknown quantity at this point maruffx.raj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course.i will suggest all my friens and relatives to engage in forex.it is the most useful business in this world.by trading with it anybody can be content with a laaaarge money.

Senior Member ovijitmondol is an unknown quantity at this point ovijitmondol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I judge that you should read roughly divergent strategies on diametric forums posted by experienced users and traders. As far as my strategy is preoccupied I am a make term dealer and expect in spirit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 165 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)