+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 165 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you suggest me a trading strategy?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,949 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rrdevmurari View Post
    bhai sahaba agar aapko forex me tradiomng karana hai to aapko khud ka hi strategy bana kar trade karana chahiye aapko koi aur jabhi nahi bata sakta haiki forex me aako kese trade karan ahai jisse apako earning mile par agar aapko fir bhi simple trade karana haito aapko moving average ka use karana chaiye
    Haan bhai trading ke is business mein sabse acha yehi hota hai ki khud se hi trading strategy banai jaaye to acha hota hai bhai, trading mein bahut jayda help ho jaati hai, main to khud apna trading system khud banata hoon bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai sahaba agar aapko forex me tradiomng karana hai to aapko khud ka hi strategy bana kar trade karana chahiye aapko koi aur jabhi nahi bata sakta haiki forex me aako kese trade karan ahai jisse apako earning mile par agar aapko fir bhi simple trade karana haito aapko moving average ka use karana chaiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear as one forex trader I really consider every day market changes condition and trend so we need to anylsis the market on big time frame to increase earning for stable earning we need to trade with different strategy cording to market condition. you need to change your strategy according to market condition in short term trading or go long using higher time frame like h4 d1 and weakly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saidzback is an unknown quantity at this point saidzback's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear trader,
    there is no a strategy that will let any trader rich.
    In fact, from internet and especially youtube: you can find hundreds of strategies. you should try the maximum of them
    to find the strategy the most reliable to you.
    From my side, I can advise you to try the strategy of center of gravity, developed by Mustapha Alkhayat: Moroccan.
    By which, the price is evolving around a line that you should take in consideration when you make deals.
    if the price is above the line: the price will make a decrease.
    If the price is below the center of gravity: the price will make a rise
    Good luck

Junior Member buzzfxbroker is an unknown quantity at this point buzzfxbroker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with ity develop your own strategy after testing it on a demo account. But if you do want to try out something new we've got a list of over 70 trading strategies on our site with examples etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ity View Post
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that you should not depend on the other but you should must develop your own strategy and you can do it easily by doing practice on the demo account and can check a lot of strategy by using the virtual money.

Banned thepro100 is an unknown quantity at this point thepro100's Avatar
    Thanks
    I follow multiple strategies , some of them intraday and others weekly or even monthly, i am continue learning forex by the forum and youtube ,
    And many other websites to improve my strategies and to add new one

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that you should not depend on the other but you should must develop your own strategy and you can do it easily by doing practice on the demo account and can check a lot of strategy by using the virtual money.

Member qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you must have a very good and sincere guide and friend who should help you at every step of the trading process and in this way you will be able to trade properly and earn profit in the form of money you must have computer and good internet connection so that you can trade and be sure your profit will never be lost and you will get it at your door step that is home.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,949 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai yaha par kafi sari strategy hai, jis bhi trading strategy ka hum log chahte hai uska use kar sakte hai bhai, main yaha par bhai bolta hoon ki moving average ka sabse jayda use kare aapko is indicator se kafi help hogi bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think we need to develop a strategy and we have to do practice on that strategy, But I can suggest you one thing that always try to calculate your risk management and never ever take any risk more than 2% at every trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 165 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)