+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 165 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you suggest me a trading strategy?

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade has been and the age of the bourgeoisie plays a progressive role in this business, just as healthy as crafting in services that we can see from the historical value that we can fit in our psychotherapy that we can actually urinate the strategy of cost records and initial analysis and Dear my friend also a beginner in the Forex market so I tried to make my own trading strategy. Now I use the news trading strategy, to analyze the market I use the candlestick chart on the H1 time frame. I use technical and fundamental market analysis and I use the MACD indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sure the best techniques for some types of brokers will not automatically result in an increase also when employed by different investors, because doing so is largely determined by how much detail he understands and understands the actual attributes of the strategy. may be needed to test before using any approach to buy and sell with your real account. and you offer proletarian intelligence actors suggested by professionals or you can look at them immediately. This is the same as hitting each other in a gambit agreement to really. For the sake of the stockist who is unrelenting about striving for skills and skills. a colophon may be a law to vary completely and for others who vary it may be some distance away. Therefore you are fully trying to appreciate putting the stock market movements in place and you are trying to describe firmly to forgive your pattern of acceptance. Healthy, you basically apologize for your death with the skills we received.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's nice to know that you are a beginner with some very important rules for staying on the market such as forex because money can easily get out of your account if you are not a good trader then I personally use price action assisted by trendline pivot fibs, namely your idea is good but we have to make a strategy that suits ourselves because their own strategies bring good luck that you will get some skills to make better decisions and better strategies to make a profit and I think the best strategy for a trader will not necessarily produce results which is also good when used by other traders, because it really depends on how much detail he knows and knows the characteristics of the strategy. needed to test before using any strategy to trade on your real account.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best strategy for a trader is not necessarily going to produce good results as well when used by other traders, because it really depends on how much detail he knows and knows the characteristics of the strategy. be necessary to test before using

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest you start learning technical analysis and then practice it on a demo account and trading with it is simple and there are many patterns that you can rely on in your trade and you can use several indicators such as RSI, MACD, momentum just to confirm that you are trading it is my own strategy. and if there is no clear trend on that day I would rather keep away from the market. Because it is very risky to trade at such times. When there will be a clear signal then maybe it can produce a good and strong trend. I trade with BB in such situations. When I look at markets like that we can observe convergence in BB. And when they began to deviate, I ordered.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's right, my strategy can also not work for you and in the same you can't work on my behalf the same, each seller has his own mercantilism variation and that we measure is completely different in temperament, but just look and check You will realize the technique that suits you. and Yes no I think you are a good beginner in making transactions. But you not only depend on the start of trading, I also check your own analysis so far. Because one's own analysis is far more artificial than others. So I suggest you do a trade with low leverage and trade short time and get a small profit from forex trading then take it immediately.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the forex strategy is very good and important for all and I believe the most effective strategy for each dealer does not automatically plan to produce achievements at the same time at any time employed by several other dealers, because it actually depends on just how far this individual is aware and also aware of special qualities with the method. You must analyze before using any approach to invest in your actual considerations. and because every trader here has different capacities and skills. strategies can work for some very well and for some others may not work. so you really have to understand how the market moves and you have to work hard to create your own system. then you can generate profits in general to develop your own strategy by watching market movements.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a way to find the best compatible strategy for yourself. because every trader here has different capacities and skills. strategies can work for some very well and for some others may not work. so you really need to understand how the market moves and you have to work hard to create your own system. then you can generate profits for your future with our own skills. and Average is the basis of all Forex indicators, you also need to know the weaknesses and strengths of scalping strategies that you apply after all and after that they must learn about fundamental influences too. Emotion is a difficult field that every business is always vague about. . Okay what you give to beginners is not liked by me that the tension causes it will obviously move again and recover your losses

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If my view is all that is a good strategy. and of course the first goal of this strategy is to make a profit, so I think it's good or not depends on us, we use it and of course we have to try from the strategy before we try the real account. happy learning because in this forum there are many strategies, choose one that you think is comfortable. and in your perspective, I can only help you but all you have to do is try to make your own strategy because it gives you confidence in my point of view, you have to study and have to take the first demo account with which you can experience so try making your own strategy.

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would suggest that you read widely in this business and use the knowledge and experience gained in the process to develop a trading plan that is suitable for your personality won in this business. For us what I would suggest, there are millions of strategies on the market and use them to make you yourself, this is because overcoming other people might not make as much profit as you expect and I think we should be in forex always confident by being able to do that then we will be able to run forex better and that is very important, and indeed in forex we have to start with ourselves and we are confident with our strategy, we will be good at running forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 165 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)