+ Reply to Thread
Page 263 of 267 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 2664

Thread: Is it worth for us to choose the best time to trade in forex?

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sahi time tomatter nai kerta wesay experience or luck ap ke sath ho to ap aik
    uncertain enviornment ma bi success get ker saktay ho. or trade ker saktay ho.
    trading ka sahe time jesy power hours b khty hy us time me market acha hota hy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we must choose the best time to enter this field of forex should study well and all the sentimental moment is very important when you are ready this is a best time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cuongnmftu will become famous soon enough cuongnmftu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys,do you usually thought about when is the best time for us to trade in forex?

As far as I am concerned,I have found so many traders who are wondering what is the best time to trade?Now I wish to get your opinions here,is it worth for us to choose the best time to trade in forex?

For me,I think trading in any time will be OK.Only if it can help us to make some profit,then it will be OK.

What about you?
    every one alway aske me that which the timframe is best to use for trading but i think it depend on your accoutn and our like, such as, i trade on 1, 4h, where i feel very well.

Junior Member MrEsnaidEr is an unknown quantity at this point MrEsnaidEr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i think there is no time to trade in forex ! but the best time i to enter forex trading is when large volumes of currencies are traded. At those hours, traders can take full advantage.

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi guys,do you usually thought about when is the best time for us to trade in forex?

As far as I am concerned,I have found so many traders who are wondering what is the best time to trade?Now I wish to get your opinions here,is it worth for us to choose the best time to trade in forex?

For me,I think trading in any time will be OK.Only if it can help us to make some profit,then it will be OK.

What about you?
    main to app ko yahi kahoun ga k forex trading main koi bhi time worth nahi hota ha kioun k mugh ko pata ha k forex trading main na ham ko khud apne experince se he kisi good ya bad time ka andaa lagatey hane

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best time searching is important . You cannot trade in 24 hour everyday. You need the rest. And the best time to trade is important to know when the most profitable time for us to make money in forex trading. I thing all trader around the world too search the best time to trade the matched currency.

Senior Member 999999999 is an unknown quantity at this point 999999999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

What about you?
    it will depended on the trader's trading style if the trader is a swinger then there is no best time for him/her but for an intraday trader then it will be crucial to pick the best time to trade, the best period for an intraday trader is around European and United States market, for a scalper the best time is Asian market cause there is less trend there
    Not a Trader, Just Investor

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes right hr time be trade nahi karni chahye is ka be koi na koi acha waqt hota hai mere hisab se to shaam ke
    waqt aor kabhi raat main market ziada move kar rahi hoti hai us waqt he hmain market ko study karny ke bad
    trading karni chahye to hum acha profit le sakty hian

Senior Member waqes gill is an unknown quantity at this point waqes gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

What about you?

you can trading marketing at every time and any time when you are free for a lot.you can also manage your time to it himself as suitable.You you are a job holder and work other place then you manage their time to itself when you are completely free from your works.It is their own chose how to work daily and when to manage itself.mostly people said that in trading marketing the best time is in evening those people are not free in day time.

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think its worth for us, because market trend not remain same all the time, we just have to trade when the trend of the market is fast and clear, and i think this happens in evening so i do trade in evening

+ Reply to Thread
Page 263 of 267 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)