+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: How to close all orders with 1 click on MT4

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that you can do it using the one click trading option that's available in the expert adviser section in the navigator from there you can select one click trading and then you can give it the values that you wan't to insert and then it'll be setup for you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member raedsagga is on a distinguished road raedsagga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i am a new one in this forum and i can not know about it but i want to say you all that please share this information briefly because there are allot of new comers who are unknown about such useful information.thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Nadeem Shafqat is an unknown quantity at this point Nadeem Shafqat's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex markete me jab hum meta trader 4 par kam karty hovay orders lagatya hy to in orders ko hum asani sy aik click par khatam kar saktay hy.pending order os vaqt khatam nahi hota jab markete me movement ziyada ho rahi ho.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    iske liye kuch indicator like software template hote hain unka upyog karen jo ki freely net par available hai aap asani se download kar ke istemaal me laa sakte hain bas one click me ye activate ho jata hai aur aapka pura trade ek sath hi close ho jata hai.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Senior Member Evening4X is an unknown quantity at this point Evening4X's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have some script for close order. i want to share with you. i hope it will work for you. don't forget to try first on your demo account.
    Attached Files

Senior Member amssalcity is on a distinguished road amssalcity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't know about it because i am not a well aware of meta trader 4 software and i do not know many keys and shortcuts of this software because i am new in this market and also want to know the real business in it and this is the best thing to share many thing with peoples.

Banned sahilbutt is on a distinguished road sahilbutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think it is not a big ishue in this platforum becoz it is not a big work when you are work in it so you are log in where side so when you are all oders loes so you are log out click all these oreders cloes in it

Banned wakasali is an unknown quantity at this point wakasali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Placing Orders using MT4 Closing a Position ... Once the trade tab is selected and you see your trade you can right click on it and a box will come up that will have.

Banned vakas.9011 is on a distinguished road vakas.9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is very easy if you use instaforex meta trader 4 then you can do it. It is called one click trading. You can find it on expert advisory section. Attach it to your chart and you will get the options available. we can use this option easily.

Senior Member a555 is an unknown quantity at this point a555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we trade on the meta trade 4 and purchase or sell something then it shown in the bottom of the corner and tell the recently condition of your trading if you want to close your order just double click on the order then the order dialog box will open and click on the close button the order will close

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast