+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 67 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Got a lot of profit from Strong Trends.

Member fxersimo is an unknown quantity at this point fxersimo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course yes, because the trend is considered as the road, and it's better to enter with support points if the trend is up, and with the point of resistance if the trend is going to down. but be careful, because at those points it can happen a breakout, so follow the news of economy and politics

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i also use trend for my trading but i use trend line only i see you also use moving average is that white line is moving average?
    usually i trade only on single way if the trend is up i will play only buy and make another buy when the price is down so i will folowing the trend not take the reversal movement and this more save for my trade

Member ryukiin is an unknown quantity at this point ryukiin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If a trader having ig capital then he can get high risk and can earn high profit then he can trade long time accordingly mind it your every mistake be your great loose stop loss can reduce your loosing i with the fact of the matter is that big capital is required to open bigger positions in the market and bigger positions bring you bgger profits and you know that Forex is so risky please don't take high risk and avoid greed to keep safe your

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vishadevbhakta is on a distinguished road vishadevbhakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes guys ap trend follow kar k trade karo ge to ap ko bohoti jada profit mile ga , is liya sabi tarde boplta ki trand is ur friend , thank u guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya .

Member samartota is an unknown quantity at this point samartota's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can focus on Moiharin Hatter
    we can work good profits from foreign exchange
    in order to achieve more profit from loss

Member misssoozy is on a distinguished road misssoozy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trends are our friends in Forex trading .we can get a lot of profits from trend .All we have to follow the direction of trend then all things must goes in the favor of us.so try to pick the right spot and keep an eye on the market,Also try to pick the trend right in time so that huge strength of profit can be possible in our trades.so try to watch the live market and also the coming up news.

Member rajuu.kun is an unknown quantity at this point rajuu.kun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this type of traders must have a big luck in their trading because if you set the ratio of TP and SL with the TP is bigger than the SL you need a big luck then some people thinking big capital make big profit like Priority must be given to the low profit as if I agree do not wait your small profit gets bigger when you see that the trend goes opposite or you might lose this opportunity as well for big capital you can play long term trading and have no loss big capital mean big amount gain from forex business

Member ryukiin is an unknown quantity at this point ryukiin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But if we earn small profitwe shouldn't upset on thisBecause huge amount while big capital is not main reason for success in forex and doing best trade in forex that so here we want to make more profit when we get little profit then we do not care it we think it is nothing we should not do it because little little and little makes large in fact really true because profit is always profit and small profit make one time as a big profit every trader should collect small profit

Banned hassenrmili is an unknown quantity at this point hassenrmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    use trend line and Bollinger bands if want to make money it is very powerful profitable strategy i recommend new traders to try it

Senior Member majid.ali is an unknown quantity at this point majid.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The correct price is too much before continuing the strong trend as No big capital is not best for trade personally I seem to be medium capital is best for Forex trading that But bigger capital has also high risk of bigger lose or stop out and To stop loss can save your account balance for unnecessary spike or sudden news rather than Smallsmall profit make a big equity and make confidenceTrader must then And big profit make you rich and more rich

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 67 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open