+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 67 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Got a lot of profit from Strong Trends.

Member momok is an unknown quantity at this point momok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think with the understanding and support of resistant definitely we will be able to manage it properly and as traders we must focus and hard work could be very nice and all will be well with serenity and as traders we have to get ready and do patiently then all the results will be good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lyrics35 is on a distinguished road lyrics35's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai is indector ki mujhe smjh nh ai kon sa ha kindly thora explain kr do gy ap ke kon sa indector ha, wse ap ki indector to acha ha ap bata do ma demo per pratice karo ga is jko
    if you agree hit like

FOR free forex signal join us on FACEBOOK: click here

We give you guaranty of 1000 to 2000 Pips per month.
    skype ID: Change Your Skype ID

Join INDIAN-FOREX

Post Earn & Trade Bonus $0.20 Bonus Per Post !!

Monthly Bonus Limit $250

Senior Member fastfx is an unknown quantity at this point fastfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Totally based huge capital investments and experiences combined with a good strategy with he ore the capital size is big the less to lose money in forex let alone big capital is best for trade but with big risk too then so big capital helps us to still in forex trading and Big capital is good to raise our confidence

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it was your show entry is an entry that is against the current market. because the market is in a state of strong down. You actually make entry buy. should you wait for the market to be in good shape to make a sell entry. This will be much safer than having to make a buy on the market down
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Junior Member aldoury is an unknown quantity at this point aldoury's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can not avoid the loss on a permanent basis because of market volatility and difficult to predict the movement of the market, but the proper analysis can achieve high profit with low loss and profit earned be permanent

Senior Member damri is an unknown quantity at this point damri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should trade with the trend following and I think we should be able to focus and hard work would be very nice and as traders we must be focused and as traders we should be able to focus and all will be well and as traders we must be focused and that's very important.

Member arnav is an unknown quantity at this point arnav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by milakhan View Post
    we may follow these types of a couple of indicators AND make good income application form them . trading forex withe the trend direction will guarantee The item my spouse and i will not lose too much on This . your own earnings is usually over loss
    hum apne trading mein ek saath 2/3 indicator ke use bhi kar sakte hai taki hum aur bhi strong signal mil sakein jisse humein yahan trade lagane mein zada pareshani na aaye, isliye trader ko chahiye ki woh forex mein har us cheez ks use karein jisse usse profit mil sakein yahan.

Member arqam444 is an unknown quantity at this point arqam444's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is not impossible if trends suddenly reversed course because of the influence To detect support and resistance i generally use fibo.But i have never used the indicators that you are saying.Pls share how tators.Waiting for your reply

Banned milakhan is an unknown quantity at this point milakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    we may follow these types of a couple of indicators AND make good income application form them . trading forex withe the trend direction will guarantee The item my spouse and i will not lose too much on This . your own earnings is usually over loss

Member geblektai is an unknown quantity at this point geblektai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    However large capital without good management and the right strategy it will be self-defeat as well stop loss is a good opportunity to save capital and small profits are actually very useful and important for being success in forex market like though is small but if we can earn small profit it not bad like Collecting cents in the real account sharpen our patience persistence and discipline after all when they use the good risk reward ratio

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 67 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open