+ Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 349 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 3481

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Member bondokpower is an unknown quantity at this point bondokpower's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i tried to trade by my self but i get lost then i tried to give my account managed by a professional people and professional companies but i also get lost , so i advise you to try to learn and study and trade by your self

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abinmusa is an unknown quantity at this point abinmusa's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think, no different even trade your account managed by professionals. That's because the risk of loss is still there even for a pro trader. I personally want to trade itself because it is more secure because of the money my self control not to others I do not know. And it certainly would be better for the future because every day the better kita trade skills.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mahmoudhemo is an unknown quantity at this point mahmoudhemo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trust in my trading skills and i thought about making a professional trade for me or using instaforex`s copying trading but i didn`t like that because i want to try depending on my self and fell that i`m good and i can make some money .it is about tasting your success and if i fell i`m not able to make profit then may i think in professional managing my trade and some profit

Member yousef3elwan is an unknown quantity at this point yousef3elwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not experience this because I always prefer to be good at every dealer to do the to enhance the capabilities of trading to limit losses. I think you should go for a managed account if we have at least $ 3,000 in an account with us than we can get better results with your management.

Senior Member msdf999004 is an unknown quantity at this point msdf999004's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a good job.I did not experiance this because i always prefer to be a good trader every thing that do just to enhance by trading capabilities and to reduce losses. I think must go for managed account if we have at least 10000$ in our account than we can get better results with managed account.Best of luck.................................

Banned clark kent will become famous soon enough clark kent's Avatar
    Thanks
    No. I did not experience this because i always want to be a excellent investor every factor that do just to improve by dealing abilities and to decrease failures. I think must go for handled consideration if we have at least 10000$ in our consideration than we can get better outcomes with handled consideration.

Member farukfx is an unknown quantity at this point farukfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No. I did not experiance this.For me i don't think it is a good idea ...i have never take such a risk ...i like to manage my own work ..i think by this i can learn and enhance my knowledge..and also i can earn more profit...

Senior Member shubho51 is on a distinguished road shubho51's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is. A professional trader can make a huge profit by their trading skill. And they can make you so profitable in forex market. It is a good way.

Banned jawadanwar is an unknown quantity at this point jawadanwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have never had my consideration handled by any system its very challenging to have these industry better than the one introdeused to you by the agent, most individuals have been dealing using a very diffrent investors and agents and they have been created to know what they are doing.

Banned sameerdurrani is an unknown quantity at this point sameerdurrani's Avatar
    Thanks
    we do wish to enhance our dealing abilities in currency dealing.But I still want to generate a lot of cash in currency dealing.As we do not have that much cash I think may be it can be a better option for us to create more cash first.When we have enough cash,I think it will better for us to business on our own.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 349 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)